Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Board RPGs (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Comical Battles (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=5307)

DeadMeat 01-26-2012 10:11 PM

Comical Battles

Inspired by Thaenor's Comical Death battle.

In Improv. and theatre sports to keep the flow going you always say 'yes' to other peoples improv. no mater how dumb or contradictory you think it sounds.

With that in mind here is how the game is played..

A poster comes up with a comical attack against the poster above and a comical defence against the poster below eg. I defend myself with a shield made of live ferrets.

The next poster comes up with a attack to kill the above poster eg. I call animal rights activists who throw so much paint at you, you drown.
In the same post you makes up a defence against the next poster eg. I use a anti-gravity field to repulse all matter.

Since the attacker ALWAYS wins no matter how lame or un-possible. The winner for want of a better term is the person with the most 'thanks' under their post.

At risk of being accused of playing with myself I will start by pretending the examples above are a previous post.

I attack with a gamma radiation gun that turns you into a green hulking monstrosity forcing a comic book company to sue you into oblivion for copyright infringement.

I defend myself by turning myself into rubber.

ralff 02-16-2012 02:29 AM

since you are rubber i attack and cover you in glue then roll you down a giant hill of broken glass.

i defend with a wild monkey throwing poo.

DeadMeat 02-20-2012 02:31 AM

I will, using Scooby Doo techniques project an image of a banana over the top of you, this causes the monkey to 'peel' you to death searching for the yellow goodness inside.

I step inside the eye of a mini tornado protected by the howling winds.

DominicS 02-21-2012 11:28 PM

Naturally I attack by bringing in a hurricane, which makes your "mini" tornado develop an inferiority complex and leave you to die at the mercy of my winds. (insert gaseous joke here)

I defend by making myself invisible....yes, I do this by re-attending all the parties I have ever been to. :D

Ziaxia 02-25-2012 09:35 PM

I attack you by sending a blind ninja assassin to your parties.
With my ninja being blind you are found by means other then sight!

I defend myself of course by drinking all the beer at your parties.
This causes me to learn all of your move's weaknesses as well to avoid any of your attacks.

Kaung Htike Tun 04-08-2012 12:52 PM

all i can say is what is going on , guys ? :g:

bobo baggins 04-08-2012 07:31 PM

they killed each other with their silliness.:D:wink::fight:

The Holy Order 05-31-2012 09:09 AM

My squad walks to the area,stick our guild banner on the nearest hill,and claim it ours.We defend ourselves with swords and shields.

DeadMeat 07-15-2012 09:19 PM

My Wizard cast Swords to Snakes which causes your squad to die in horrible necrotic agony. I defend myself from the next attack with a Wall of Ignorance.

pheonix527 07-20-2013 01:14 PM

I destroy your wall because I am so ignorant. Then I throw sticks and stones at you until you break your bones.