Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Character Advice (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   My Stats for Warrior and Mage (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=6781)

saydian 01-14-2013 05:29 AM

My Stats for Warrior and Mage

I have a method of putting in stat points depending on the Characters level. For gear I try to keep it even for the Main Stat and Con and low levels and Main Stat, Con, Luck once at least 50. If I don't have enough gold I focus on leveling up the Main Stat and after each level ending in "0" (like 10, 20, 30, etc.) I focus on leveling my other stats since by then they would be easier to level and easy to catch up on.

Warrior Stats:

Str = level * 9
Con = level * 8
Luck = level * 7
Dex and Int = level * 5

Mage Stats:

Int = level * 9
Con = level * 8
Luck = level * 7
Dex and Str = level * 5

Example: Level 20 Warrior will have 200 Str, 180 Con, 140 Luck, 100 Int and Dex (Not counting Potions or Gear)

Once you hit about level 60-70 you should have your scrapbook being built up to a nice level (at about 65 i had a little over 50% scrapbook.) Because you're now out-leveling your Gold, the formula changes.

The formula at this level and beyond is:

Str and Con = level * 7.8
Luck = level * 6.5
Dex and Int = level * 5

Mage Stats:

Int and Con = level * 7.8
Luck = level * 6.5
Dex and Str = level * 5

I came to this formula after Comparing the top 5 Mages and Warriors on the two servers I play on. Both gear and Point wise.

For questing I don't go the XP or even the Gold Route. I go for shortest time, unless there is an upgraded item piece I want of course. By doing this I won't be as good as a Gold Player but not as weak as an XP player. Overall this works best for me especially since I always have a Dragon mount.

It is important to note I'm not shroomer.

Feedback Appreciated. ^_^

pheonix527 01-22-2013 10:28 PM

I like it.

Morsus 01-23-2013 11:39 AM

That's great guide. But i have 1 question. Isn't it pointless to add dexterity points when you are a mage..as we all know mages can never miss or be missed so i think building dexterity on mage is pointless..am i right?

bobo baggins 01-23-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morsus (Post 48494)
That's great guide. But i have 1 question. Isn't it pointless to add dexterity points when you are a mage..as we all know mages can never miss or be missed so i think building dexterity on mage is pointless..am i right?

By adding pionts to your off stats you reduce the damage the other classes can inflict.

so more dex you have less damage scouts do

more str less damage a warrior can do

saydian 01-23-2013 11:44 PM

Aye, Bobo answered it :P

Morsus 01-24-2013 12:32 PM

I though that "Evasion" was a chance to miss not ressistance :S

bobo baggins 01-24-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morsus (Post 48499)
I though that "Evasion" was a chance to miss not ressistance :S

It is Morsus what I posted before is not evasion or resistance it it damage reduction.

saydian 03-21-2013 05:02 AM

Updated