Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Guild Introduction & Recruitment (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The great Daywasters recruitment thread! (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=3135)

Kaidah 02-15-2011 09:49 AM

Come hang out with Daywasters!

Greetings!

After stumbling around drunk one night, I found myself in this new and wondrous place called Server 2 and decided that this would be an excellent place to set up a Daywasters franchise.

Are you looking for motivated and dedicated people who spend loads of mushrooms, truckloads of gold and fight wars every day? Wow, did you come to the wrong place! :g:

But if you're looking for a relaxed place to hang out and enjoy the wonderful craziness that is S&F with similar minded people then Daywasters is for you. We have no level requirements, no minimum donations and thanks to a very generous high-level officer we offer 50% bonuses to both treasure and instructor.

There are currently 8 spots available. Post here or message Kaidah II in-game to join.

Jaxem 02-22-2011 02:53 PM

Come on folks!! There are still some spots remaining. Want a laid back place to come hang out and get some free bonuses for doing nothing. No level or donation requirements. Just message myself or Kaidah for an invite.

Kaidah 02-22-2011 08:06 PM

But make sure you message 'Kaidah II'. The 'Kaidah' on s2 is not me. ;)

Jaxem 02-22-2011 08:28 PM

Good call!!! We don't want all the lazy folk joining the wrong guild accidentally and then not having the motivation to switch :)

Einstein 03-04-2011 08:00 PM

Don't be shy, join Daywasters! We've got good company and bonuses for you!
No need to be alone! ;)

Kaidah 03-08-2011 11:32 AM

We now offer 58% bonuses and have 5 spots available.

Who'd like to come and hang out and eat cookies? :D

Einstein 03-15-2011 03:15 PM

Hey!

Still got some seats free!

58% bonuses and good company garanteed!

Jaxem 03-23-2011 07:50 PM

Ok Folks!! Who is going to step up and join one of the fastest up and coming guilds on s2.

We now offer 60% bonuses, and are currently ranked 161!!!! Gold and Mushroom donations not required but definitely appreciated.

Once our awesome (albeit lazy :D) leader reaches 50 we will start knocking down the dungeons, so now is the time to get in on the ground level of a great guild.

We can accomodate single players or any groups who may want to join.

Message me here or in-game for an invite. Doooooo it!!!

Einstein 04-04-2011 06:28 PM

Attention!
:rider:
Daywasters still recruiting!

Looking for place to waste your day? Yo've found it!

60% exp bonuses? Here you go! Good company? Of course! Guild battles? Lots we have!:wink:

And we want you! We are interested in alliances, merges and inviting active players!:)

If you're interested inform Indariel, Jaxem or Kaidah II!
Or simply write here!

VulcanTCR 07-04-2011 02:46 AM

Hey, I wanna join too! I'm VulcanTCR, level 7!