Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Archive Game & Support (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   SponserPay Video Success Button (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=7019)

pheonix527 07-11-2013 08:08 PM

SponserPay Video Success Button

Lately on my SponserPay I watch the video, then I click Get My Reward. It pops up success and I click it then it wont work. I dont know if this is just my computer or if it is happening to others too. I realize its not a HUGE deal, however it is quite annoying refreshing my page everytime I watch a video, espicially when I am whispering someone. As soon as that refresh is hit that whisper is gone. It is quite annoying and its getting quite old too. Please help!

BTW, I searched for any thread like this one but didnt find something wrong with the success button, just stuff about not getting the mushrooms and that kind of stuff.

iTZKooPA 07-11-2013 08:38 PM

Is it all ads, or a specific few?

pheonix527 07-11-2013 08:41 PM

So far it has been all of them, i did though figure out that clicking the X button on the ad it, after clicking get my reward, still gives you the mushroom. However, I seem to have to click it and wait for about 10 seconds for it to finally exit.

bobo baggins 07-11-2013 09:45 PM

I have had to refresh my browser for them to show when I was able to get videos to watch. Haven't tried to watch any in awhile since it was over a month since I could last time I tried with no videos.

pheonix527 07-11-2013 09:48 PM

Yea lately the videos have been annoying. I always get, no offers at this time, or I wait like 10 minutes before the mushroom finally appears.

Martin 12-08-2013 05:35 AM

Cancel area way to big

Just found out the hard way that clicking anywhere outside the video-window will shut it down... without giving you any reward.

I checked if there were any sponsor videos to watch, but there was a delay in the video showing up, so I was in the process of clicking on another button when the window showed up and disappeared as I released the mouse button.

This must be a bug, as the window has an x in one corner to close it down, so clicking anywhere else should not close down the video pop-up.

spiny norman 12-08-2013 06:59 AM

I was skeptical, since the area outside the video is "grayed out," but I just confirmed that this is true. Cost me a mushroom.

:cry:

bobo baggins 12-14-2013 09:28 PM

It seems that the video for the Hobbit is hit or miss on getting your shroom had one in a smaller window that didn't give it but next time in a bigger one it did.

KarmaChameleon 12-15-2013 12:24 PM

The issue I've been having is that there's usually one ad that won't light up the get reward button no matter how many times I watch it. Then the game won't let me move past that ad.

spiny norman 12-15-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 50341)
It seems that the video for the Hobbit is hit or miss on getting your shroom had one in a smaller window that didn't give it but next time in a bigger one it did.

got 12 mushrooms today with the Hobbit video, mix of big and small. They don't display immediately, and credit in a bunch after switching off the video screen.