Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Small Talk (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   so quiet (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=6156)

ralff 08-07-2012 12:14 AM

so quiet

is server 3 dead? or is it just dead here at the forum? i mean i know people are still playing but it is the deadest since i have been playing. there have been tons of mergers and such but no one is posting here anymore. a large chunk of the recruitment threads are obsolete since those guilds have merged with other guilds or are just plain inactive. same goes for the merger section. i check in every day and its just dead. i dunno. i was just wondering is anyone alive out there? besides bobo because well he works here. :hi:

Bullbound 08-07-2012 06:38 AM

No, it has quieted down. There aren't new players joining the server and many of the new accounts appear to be multiple accounts created by someone that already has an account.

lspiderl 08-08-2012 08:52 PM

hate to say it but they need to consider server mergers

DeadMeat 08-08-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspiderl (Post 45630)
hate to say it but they need to consider server mergers

Which way would the mergers go? would S3 merge into S2 or s3 merge into s4? What would happen to people who play on multiple servers?

lspiderl 08-10-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadMeat (Post 45638)
Which way would the mergers go? would S3 merge into S2 or s3 merge into s4? What would happen to people who play on multiple servers?

its just one of those things man they usualy have the smaller population merge into the larger one and doubles of names the ones merging in have to change name it suxs but in the end its better than empty servers

Gynx 08-24-2012 12:02 AM

its pretty dead at least at the top.
Since no top guilds merged, I and AOD are rooting hard for LOI to topple IOMT (greedy pigs renamed) and aare actively helping them to do so sooner rather than later.

Still, I know much of my guild is there every single day..though the chat isnt even 25% of what it used to be..but we all remain in contact with each other in chat and on our forum offline.

ralff 03-31-2015 01:44 AM

made this thread 2.5 years ago. seems like we maybe have a couple 100 people playing on our sever now. mostly bot/multi-accounts from what i can tell. pretty depressing stuff. half the top 10 guilds are completely dead.

lspiderl 04-10-2015 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralff (Post 52719)
made this thread 2.5 years ago. seems like we maybe have a couple 100 people playing on our sever now. mostly bot/multi-accounts from what i can tell. pretty depressing stuff. half the top 10 guilds are completely dead.

wish they would just merge the dang servers already