Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Board Games (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Five words in a sentence game (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=4903)

Taranis 11-07-2011 10:53 PM

Five words in a sentence game
 
Object is easy... You just make a sentence out of the letters that are posted and then add your own letters for someone else to make a sentence out of your letters. You MUST only add five letters.

Example:

I C S T M

I can see the moon


Here is the first set of letters:

K L F U Y

DominicS 11-08-2011 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taranis (Post 36005)


Here is the first set of letters:

K L F U Y

Kickshaws Leave Females Unimpressed, Y'all. (I will get better as the game progresses. :D)


T I R E D ;)

Taranis 11-08-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominicS (Post 36010)
Kickshaws Leave Females Unimpressed, Y'all. (I will get better as the game progresses. :D)


T I R E D ;)



Tinkling in retards enrages DominicS :wall: :cry: (Yeah I should have left easyer letters for the first one 'douhhhh'... What people write will usually not make any sence but thats whats fun about this game)



G O N L R

DominicS 11-08-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taranis (Post 36053)
Tinkling in retards enrages DominicS :wall: :cry: (Yeah I should have left easyer letters for the first one 'douhhhh'... What people write will usually not make any sence but thats whats fun about this game)



G O N L R

Can double letters be used, such as S A S S Y, or must they all be different letters? I am actually okay with tinkling in retards, btw. :D

Goats Often Nosh Like Rams (...wut?...:D)

P R I M O

Taranis 11-08-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominicS (Post 36059)
Can double letters be used, such as S A S S Y, or must they all be different letters? I am actually okay with tinkling in retards, btw. :D

Goats Often Nosh Like Rams (...wut?...:D)

P R I M O

Oh yeah thats fine ;) They just need to be real words in a sentence. It takes a few min. to think of some thing some times.

Porpus rinkles invoke magnificent ostriches.

B O I N K

DominicS 11-09-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taranis (Post 36062)

B O I N K

Better Often Impede Naughty Kleptomaniacs

W E A R Y (You may sense a theme through my 5 letter choices. :D)

Taranis 11-10-2011 03:25 PM

Willy eroticised about rinos yearly :bm:


R I N O S

DominicS 11-10-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taranis (Post 36194)
R I N O S

Rhinos Invariably Nap Outdoors Sometimes.

T E P I D

ToscanToss 11-11-2011 02:17 PM

T E P I D
 
Troll ends pubic inquiry, Dominic.

(OOC: results intriguing, but inconclusive. :-))

B L A S T

Taranis 11-12-2011 02:57 PM

blatantly lethargic asinine sniveling troll. :ai:


L J U F C


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'