Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   General (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   New Weekend Events?? (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8080)

MedusasSnakes 04-08-2016 02:16 PM

New Weekend Events??

ohhhhh we don't have any details, but I'm on pins and needles to see what is new!!

It's on FB and Leander posted it as well.

:hi:

godevil 04-08-2016 04:01 PM

They say on FB it's the last traditional mushroom event. I'm not sure if the other 3 events will also be changed. In any event, I'm excited for a new mushroom event :)

bobo baggins 04-08-2016 04:06 PM

I would assume that all event will be changed in some form or another. I do hope it is for the better. as I for one haven't been to happy with some of the updates.

MedusasSnakes 04-08-2016 05:15 PM

I think with anything, it will take us "old timers" a bit to get used to.

I'm having fun with all the new stuff, and looking forward to anything else they introduce.

I would have quit the game by now if they had not given us new things to do.

There might be a point where I think it's enough stuff, but as of right now, I'm having a blast and looking forward to the pets and the new weekends!

:cute:

spiny norman 04-09-2016 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godevil (Post 55045)
They say on FB it's the last traditional mushroom event. I'm not sure if the other 3 events will also be changed. In any event, I'm excited for a new mushroom event :)

If history is a guide whatever the replacement is will give fewer mushrooms, if any at all.

Watching a video used to give a mushroom. Now it gives a lucky coin, 10 of which give you a wheel spin with a 1 in 10 chance for 3 mushrooms.

Let's see...100 videos, 10 spins, an average of 3 mushrooms...Wow, the payment for watching a video, if what you care about is mushrooms, has dropped to 3% of what it used to be. Does the extra stone, wood, XP, and gold make up for the loss of mushrooms? Not in my book.

Arturu 04-09-2016 01:00 PM

I am very glad that the event is being changed.

We all enjoy these weekends, nad for shroomers this one is pretty much non existent. Almost as if nothing was happening.

From Playa standpoint these weekend events are very important. Majority of players in the world do not use :shroom: on regular basis.

Weekend events are an opportunity to get at least those 30 :shroom: a month from these people.

In all this the Mushroom event was undervalued by practically everyone. I never did any notes, but I would guess that by doing shortest missions with all the beers you would break even or maybe loose just a few :shroom: .

But nobody's willing to check it or even risk it. So they need to come up with something that's more clear and let's say "countable".

MedusasSnakes 04-09-2016 05:36 PM

That's untrue.

I do the shortest quests every shroom weekend.

I can tell you the worst I ever do is to break even.

I've suggested it to others, but it's a tedious thing to do; for me, it's worth it, even as someone who buys shrooms and shrooms daily :)

MedusasSnakes 04-15-2016 09:46 AM

Do we know any more about this?

I've been checking FB and haven't seen anything :)

Just wondering!

It's almost the weekend :hi:

Tilithia 04-15-2016 09:50 AM

I think only the shroom event is changed to give (shrooms?) wood and stone also.
I cant wait for exp event like never before! exp is so great now.

MedusasSnakes 04-15-2016 09:55 AM

"Starting next weekend, events will become even better! "

But it says all events, starting this weekend.