Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum.sfgame.us/index.php)
-   Guild Introduction & Recruitment (http://forum.sfgame.us/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Drawn Together is Recruiting! (http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=1102)

Rinsa 05-07-2010 01:01 AM

Drawn Together Guild Recruiting!

Hello fellow players!

I have currently made a guild solely based on the show of Drawn Together (if you've ever seen it). I am welcoming all levels and all fans of the show to my guild. There will be 8 sub-groups within the guild, each corresponding to a designated character; Ling-Ling, Captain Hero, Princess Clara, Foxxy Love, Toot, Xandir, Spanky Ham and Waldorf.

Here's how the sub-groups work. Each character will have a leading officer. The sub-groups are necessary for "in-guild" contests that I will be holding. The prizes will vary depending on what the contest is and how intense. Of course, there will have to be an equal amount of people behind each character. So the more people, the more fun the guild will be!

As of right now, we are trying to raise gold to "up" the number of members. So please join and donate! :az: The more the merrier. Just message me (Rinsa) if you want to join or have any questions.

Kaidah 05-07-2010 05:20 AM

Guild recruitment threads should really go here.

That being said, it sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this. Drawn Together was an awesome show. May you have lots of success and lots of cookies! :az:

Morne 05-07-2010 08:45 AM

Sounds very fun indeed. Good job getting creative with the limited guild tools available in game :P

Monopz 05-07-2010 06:38 PM

South Park >>>>>>>>> Drawn Together

But yeah it was a good show though for sure. One of the few animated shows on Comedy Central to work quite well.

I am currently watching Sit Down and Shut Up on Comedy Central though the first episode wasn't bad. It wasn't great but the show has some potential it seems.

Rinsa 05-07-2010 11:22 PM

Drawn Together Guild Recruiting!

Hello fellow players!

I have currently made a guild solely based on the show of Drawn Together (if you've ever seen it). I am welcoming all levels and all fans of the show to my guild. There will be 7 sub-groups within the guild, each corresponding to a designated character; Ling-Ling, Captain Hero, Princess Clara, Foxxy Love, Toot, Xandir, Waldorf, and Spanky Ham.

Here's how the sub-groups work. Each character will have a leading officer. The sub-groups are necessary for "in-guild" contests that I will be holding. The prizes will vary depending on what the contest is and how intense. As of right now, only two characters have been chosen. Ling-Ling (my group) and Captain Hero (Leading Officer: Lucifer Ambrose). Of course, there will have to be an equal amount of people behind each character. So the more people, the more fun the guild will be !:az:

As of right now, we are trying to raise gold to "up" the number of members. So please join and donate! The more the merrier. Just message me (Rinsa) if you want to join or have any questions.

Rinsa 05-09-2010 04:08 PM

Spanky Ham now taken by Baraka

Rinsa 05-11-2010 09:10 PM

Teams are now as follows:

Teams [Leaders](Followers):
Ling Ling [Rinsa](Raptina)
Captain Hero [Lucifer Ambros]
Spanky Ham [Baraka](soli)
Foxxy Love[]
Princess Clara[]
Waldorf Sockbat[]
Toot[]
Xandir[]

As you can see, we still need more character leaders. Come join and be a part of the fun! :D

Rinsa 05-13-2010 07:48 PM

Teams as of April 13:

Teams [Leaders](Followers):
Ling Ling [Rinsa](Raptina)
Captain Hero [Lucifer Ambros](Psiclone)
Spanky Ham [Baraka](soli)
Foxxy Love[]
Princess Clara[]
Waldorf Sockbat[]
Toot[]
Xandir[]

Those poor characters are being left out :(