View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
If the Fortress Ranking was based on Upgrade instead of Honor, this would be less of a problem.

I get 0 rewards for attacking because my Fortress is at least 4 levels above the #2 Fortress on my server and at least 8 levels above the rest of my server population.

Yet, I HAVE to attack in order to stay in the top 5 ranking because of the Honor system.

Its basically a waste of my soldiers for a broken PvP system.

So, since I have to defeat opponents anyway, why not let my guild know who I am defeating, so they can attack as well and reap the rewards that I'm not allowed to receive.

Fix the system, and the "abuse" will end. Change the ranking to be based more on Upgrade and less on Honor.
I see nothing broken with the system. system is u get less rewards the higher lvl your fortress is then u since u say next best fortress is 4 lvls lower then you then u get no rewards. BUT you do get honor. system seems fine to me. seems your complaint is that you get nothing to pay for your lost troops IMO that's the cost to stay the ranking YOU want to be in.

As for the part about letting guidlies know of a weakened player nothing wrong with it but remember hw it makes your guild and guild members look to those you might want to recruit someday to join your guild. I have seen players not join a guild because of arena attacks and how so many ppl care about what happens in fortress even more then arena ever was it can make recruiting harder if not impossible.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz