View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:55 AM
Stable Boy

I think that depends on how you are allocating your stats to begin with. From what I've read, most people like to keep their Luck stat between 25% and 50% of their primary stat, which in your case is Strength. If you were to follow this model, that means you value Luck to be between 1/4 to 1/2 of Strength. Since the Luck trinket gives you more than 4 times the amount of Strength your Strength trinket gives you, if I were you I would stick with the Luck trinket.

Of course, this all depends on how much you value Luck.

It sounds like your Luck is very low, though; and from personal experience I'd say the lower your Luck is, the better a big Luck boost will be; if 13% additional chance to critical triples your critical chance, it is more effective than if it only doubled your critical chance.

And, lastly (sorry for the wall of text), because items scale with your level, the item you got second (Luck trinket) should in theory be "better" than your first item.

EDIT: well it looked like a wall of text from the text editor but after posting it it doesn't look like much text at all... haha

Last edited by blackhatnot; 09-09-2011 at 01:57 AM.