View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:04 AM
Blacksmith

Where do you see that it is the better weapon. How do you calculate that these are the better stats. All this one does is it will give me a significantly higher boost to my intelligence and strength. While, that can be a very good thing when I am facing Mage's and warriors, it will be next to useless against other scouts. (Scouts that are already kicking my ass as it is)

This weapon may seem better, but how do you calculate the damage it will do? It will not hit any higher when you take into account how much my Dexterity will drop. I will drop 128 DEXTERITY points which means it will hit significantly lower in the total damage dealt area. Plus it means my 25% more Constitution and Dexterity potions will produce a little bit less of a dexterity & constitution bonus as well.
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 10-31-2012 at 04:06 AM.