View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:29 AM
Mushroom Collector

Default My Stats for Warrior and Mage

I have a method of putting in stat points depending on the Characters level. For gear I try to keep it even for the Main Stat and Con and low levels and Main Stat, Con, Luck once at least 50. If I don't have enough gold I focus on leveling up the Main Stat and after each level ending in "0" (like 10, 20, 30, etc.) I focus on leveling my other stats since by then they would be easier to level and easy to catch up on.

Warrior Stats:

Str = level * 9
Con = level * 8
Luck = level * 7
Dex and Int = level * 5

Mage Stats:

Int = level * 9
Con = level * 8
Luck = level * 7
Dex and Str = level * 5

Example: Level 20 Warrior will have 200 Str, 180 Con, 140 Luck, 100 Int and Dex (Not counting Potions or Gear)

Once you hit about level 60-70 you should have your scrapbook being built up to a nice level (at about 65 i had a little over 50% scrapbook.) Because you're now out-leveling your Gold, the formula changes.

The formula at this level and beyond is:

Str and Con = level * 7.8
Luck = level * 6.5
Dex and Int = level * 5

Mage Stats:

Int and Con = level * 7.8
Luck = level * 6.5
Dex and Str = level * 5

I came to this formula after Comparing the top 5 Mages and Warriors on the two servers I play on. Both gear and Point wise.

For questing I don't go the XP or even the Gold Route. I go for shortest time, unless there is an upgraded item piece I want of course. By doing this I won't be as good as a Gold Player but not as weak as an XP player. Overall this works best for me especially since I always have a Dragon mount.

It is important to note I'm not shroomer.

Feedback Appreciated. ^_^

Last edited by saydian; 03-29-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Updated My formula