View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
In regards to the first suggestion, such combining of accounts would have a high potential for an increase of game exploitation as multiple accounts have shown repeatedly why they are a bannable offense.
The main idea of the teleport was not to do multi-accounting (this could be a side effect), but the ability to move to another server if you want to. I could try some of the German servers for example, but not starting from level 1.

Quote:
In regards to your personal dislike of not liking to use mushrooms to complete 300 thirst and wanting to bot instead, such actions have been combined in the past. You demand that it not be capable of maximizing experience, but bot use would find a way to do such. Also, allowing such leads to many events that are undesired such as timed personal dungeon attacks, automated wars, and more. There is a reason that the banned behavior is not allowed.
Don't get me wrong. I don't support bot use. The 'autopilot' could just complete the quests (or at least some of them) so that I can have more spare time without having to quit the game.

Quote:
I would love to know which server(s) you are on and whom you character(s) are, because a lot of the requests are similar to a single user and do not show much flow with the actual higher level experience of the long term players. It is possible to get in the top 10 without buying a single mushroom. The dungeons can be beat faster than you list, and a lot can happen in the two weeks it takes to level that you are listing. There are many ways to gain xp such as guild wars, too.
I am Sersemina, level 268 from s4 (we are teammates in mitrhal hall) and I don't have heroes in other servers (like I said, I barely have the time for this one). I am a dedicated player, but I don't see how anybody could get in the top 10 without buying mushrooms. And about guild war experience - it is neglectable: for me - 2 guild wars a day ~3mln exp while I need ~222mln per level.