View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Blacksmith

Ohh my entire post was deleted this time..

pasted from the post posted earlier but was deleted in its entirety

Still working on getting our stats and levels up high enough to dish it back to the griffins but they stand leagues over us. While we may have some promising players right now that is no guarantee they will always stay on with us we do have some stolen by the guilds above us.. I think we also lost a small number of players cause they just got so sick of getting beat by the same guild every time they played.. there where a few that never did log back in or play again..

it hurts to see a promising player quit the game and and it really hurts when you see them delete there accounts.. but I can understand this game is not for everyone.. as for me I am far to much an addict to quit playing and spend all I can afford to keep my mount and questing going =)
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 03-12-2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: There is no such thing as freedom of speech in the forums ..