Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 02-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA
Default Official Stickers Chat Thread!

Remember collecting stickers as a kid? Well, soon you'll be able to do it in your favorite browser game that has a turtle as it Community Manager and bull guarding the forum!

Check out the announcement post here and chat below.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Blacksmith

Well i am not so sure on this. it could be very funny particularly if they stick to the great deviant art with double meanings and would be nice to show off the stickers.

I have one small concern will there be a additional cost to buy albums etc. Something like pogo (i am not sure if that name will be censored or not) did a few years ago by making some albums cost real money and then the gems and the mini shop, well all that was just another cash grab so I quit my paid membership.

I was so disgusted by them turning into petty nickle & dime grabbers. I for one would hate to see S&F go the same route. I love playing this game way to much and consider my elf a S&F addict that does not want a intervention or to ever Detox from this game play.

i do not want to see these cost hard currency. i spend enough cash on mushrooms as it stands..

If it stays free this could be fun.. I am assuming this is all virtual..

I do not know how real life sticker books would do. As a mature older player I would never buy them in RL.. but for in-game and character role playing and as long as they do not cost mushrooms, well then I might try collecting some.

So all in all i will take a wait and see approach cause it is all still in develpment and discussion..

I think having a Down loadable sticker album with Deviant art work would be awesome I could change my wallpaper and use my favorite sticker art as pc's wallpaper..

I would also love to see a S&F screen saver.... < that is something I may or may not pay hard currency for depending how cool it is..
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx
Old 02-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Adventurer

If the stickers are like the medals in that you earn them doing various things then I'm onboard! I love collectables, there should be a wide range so it's hard to get them all and different ones every day. I can really see it pulling some players back in, if only to try and get a different sticker and then maybe check their guild page, maybe a quest or two...

I'm guessing it'll be all S&F art and viewable from the character page right?

Last edited by Fairie; 02-15-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Sheep

Default be happy everyone

it will probably be something else to farm for
Old 02-16-2011, 07:34 AM
Adventurer

I agree with Fairie. I think this is a fun idea that will add some more humor to an already hilarious game. They have this same thing in one of the comics (you can read it in German here). If the stickers are anything like that then it's going to be great.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
Old 02-24-2011, 05:48 AM
Wannabe Griffin

anyone here can translate German?

Some of the s&f comics are translated... but many of them are still in German... I could try and translate them... if it weren't for the small problem that I can't speak or read German...

Last edited by Thaenor; 02-24-2011 at 05:50 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:32 AM
Adventurer

Unfortunately, I don't think any of the last 15 comics have been translated yet. You can always do what I do; type each line into google translate and laugh as the story unfolds.

FYI: this one (starring our favorite bumbling assassin) has no dialogue so everyone can enjoy it.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here

Last edited by Kaidah; 02-24-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:17 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

They won't be officially translated.