Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Blacksmith

Angry IS any 1 else Finding S2 is dead

I am getting no connection available when I try to connect to Server 2 It ends up with my constantly timing out or receiving a 404 message that the web page you are looking for can not be found

So what gives is the server dead or what?

I have thirst for adventure to finish using I just spent 2 mushrooms to refill it for good ness sake & now this plus I still have to set some of my guild members I am account sitting for while they are out on vacation to work.

then I need to make sure that they can get some experience quests done so they do not fall to far down the ranking lists. Plus I still need to click them in for attacks or for preparing them to help defend the guild if needed..

Sigh's I hate it when things go wrong it was a nice day until this happened. Man Fix this problem before the sweating and shaking begins... I am such a S&F addict, this not being able to play is making itch... Mind that could also be because of heat & my sweating during this nice little heatwave today.

Does anyone else find it as frustrating as I do when you can not connect to the server. Or when you can not find out whats going on ?

I so want to kick the computer, but I know that wont fix the connection problem.

So whats going on?

Plus one other question. How long must I wait until it is all fixed, so I can once again connect to my favorite 2D RPG?
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx
Old 08-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Same here. It's been down for a bit now (~45 min to an hour).
Old 08-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Adventurer

s2 goes down for a few hours quite often. Gets annoying.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Mushroom Collector

Me too and it looks like it's just S2.

It went down after 9:19 PM EST. I was able to see the results of a guild raid at that time, but it showed the connection wasn't able to be re-established when I checked my browser around 9:30 PM EST.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Mushroom Collector

Same here. Been trying for 2 hours to get in and connection keeps timing out.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Blacksmith

Well makes me glad to know I am not the only person having these connection problems.

This long term down time of the server is a first for me. I have had Lag issues & temporary connection issues but, I have never had it last this long. Those connection problems lasted only 5 to 15 minutes.. This is so very frustrating, it would not be so bad If I still had some thirst left On S1, because S1 is running fine. However I used up all of that 2 hours ago. So I then started on S2 I used all my thrist there & then refilled a bit more. Just so I could play a bit longer.

Now I need to find something else to do until server 2 comes back online. I guess it is time to practice my running & escape techniques on a different game while trying not to get smoshed by a frost dragon or some such similar monster.

Hopefully S2 will be back online soon.
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 08-01-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Mushroom Collector

I've seen a couple other times when the server was down for 20-30 minutes, but this time my browser just displays, "ROFLMAO".
Old 08-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Truffle Shuffler

makes me really glad I played all my thirst this morning and wasn't counting on finishing up after work like usual.

I wanna check our raid too!
Old 08-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Disappointing that i'll be unable to wake up to 10 hours of gold, as well as knowing that I wasted at least 2-3 mushrooms (had 60ish thirst left) today.

Hopefully it'll be up tomorrow.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Acknowledged. Playa is aware of the issue.

Last edited by iTZKooPA; 08-01-2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: wrong link
The Following User Says Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
Evail Frog (08-01-2011)

Tags
error codes