Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > This is War!

Notices

This is War! Declarations of war, guild battles, guild war videos...

Old 04-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Dummy

Default War against The Blods

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

I, King Nodrog the First of the Elves With Attitude, have blown the Kazoo Call of War against The Blods. For their casual abuse of the English language and their brazen arrogance, there can be no fitting answer but war! I cry havoc and let loose the puppies of police action! (Hopefully, when they get older, they'll be dogs of war, but you take what you can get.)

I ask you other guilds to witness the bravery and dedication of the Elves With Attitude, and understand that war is not an action we go to hastily, but after much deliberation, thought, and flipping of coins. May the gods (and bookies) favour us on the battlefield, and may we emerge triumphant! I will, of course, be monitoring the tactical situation from within my well-guarded and armoured war room while the rest of the Elves With Attitude do the actual fighting.

Last edited by Nodrog; 04-22-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:11 AM
Adventurer

I've got $5 on EWA