Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 06:57 AM
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterstiller View Post
Yes it has changed. If an item got into the toilet you cannot sell it and you cannot drop it again in the toilet. So as I see it in short time you will have all your item slots full with junk.
I think the best is to allow to toilet item to be disposed trough the toilet or to have an option of item destroyer of some kind.
you can dispose of the items by dropping them in the shop.

This is pretty frustrating. I've got 4 consecutive scout helmets from the tower. That doesn't sound like random bad luck to me. I'm at tower level 12 and still have no weapon for any of my minions.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:44 AM

Best way to get a weapon for them is when you get one from a quest drop it in the toilet and it will change to one for your off class companions

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
it might show the bonus and all, but all i know is that pre-patch i was making around 30million a day, now i still make 30 million a day... with 78% bonus on gold i should almost make 54million.... (which is definatelly not the case).

Am i missing something?
Tower bonuses work off your base stats, not off the result of your base stat plus your guild bonus. Same as with the scrapbook bonuses, you weren't getting 2X XP when you got your scrapbook to 99%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiny norman View Post
you can dispose of the items by dropping them in the shop.

This is pretty frustrating. I've got 4 consecutive scout helmets from the tower. That doesn't sound like random bad luck to me. I'm at tower level 12 and still have no weapon for any of my minions.
Yeah, I didn't have weapons for all of my minions until the drop from tower 41.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Blacksmith

Default Crappy Toilet Items returned

Hi Guys

When I dump armour & weapons in the toilet, the toilet give's me crappy stat items. The equipment it returns is no good, this is the type of items I get. I Flush a Int, based bow. Toilet returns a Warriors club with a INT Boost. Just what am I to do with int boosted warrior items?

My warrior needs Str. & Con. boosted gear. The same thing happens with my Mage I flush str boosted stuff I get gear returned to me thatis for the mage but it has Str. & Dex. Boosts. Just what is my mage to do with str & dex boosts?

Right now it's going to take me at least 2-3 weeks or more, to equip each 1 of the tower partners with good armour & weapons that have the right corospnding stat boosts or equip them as close to as correct as I can.

What about you guys are you having the same problem? Why is it so hard to equip these tower partners? I've spent a ton of gold & shrooms trying. All I've got is a empty bank & less shrooms to show for it.

Ive spent over 30 hours of working gold a few shrooms refreshing the shops and earns as much gold as I could doing the shortest quests possible and refilled my thirst some as well

I have equipped my scout easy enough with spare gear I sometimes wear. But the mage and the warrior are a nightmare of missing pieces

I have had redundant after redundant piece of equipment returned to me by the toilet.. I can't re-flush the gear 24 hours later the toilet wont give you any manna for it. It just spits this worthless equipment back at you.

Well even on the new day I cant re-sell it to recover even a 1/5 of the gold or shrooms I spent to buy the items I flushed. I would like some of that gold lost from the equipment I bought or won in quests returned to me damn them thieving shop owners.

I spent my gold in real life to buy shrooms, I spent my time to play and I am out the shrooms now and have no in game gold left and nearly out of shrooms in game. The in game earn free mushrooms doesn't work half of the free sponsor things Ive done have given me nothing but spam and = 0 free shrooms so I gave up trying those.

So, My back packs full of junk the tower partners can't use and stuff the shop wont give me any gold in return for it. So I am forced to throw it at the store staff in disgust.

These tower partners are just A NEW Playa Games creation it is their newest money grabbing scam.. Gotta love their mushroom sale right now too eah! how Effing wonderful !

So we buy more shrooms & continue to throw our hard earned money in real life on game items We throw our real life money away on garbage. We are Doing shop refresh after shop refresh. We are shop refreshing searching for good equipment for our selves and for some pieces to give to our our crappy tower partners .

This is just another ploy from Playa games to steal our money our hopes & our dreams... I am pretty sure they are trying to steal our souls as well!!!!

I for one am pissed off & wishing I had never heard of this damned game. The mushrooms are just to expensive and the game is just to damned addicting..

End of rant!

I Don't know if this is not a bug or not. If it is not a bug or not in the right section can one of the forum mods move it to the right section. I posted this here because I don't know where else to post this.

This is on topic and this feels like a unexpected bug to me. Either way its got me angry as hell angry enough I got to post a rant about it.

I am so unimpressed with this SCAM right now!
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx
Old 11-25-2012, 02:48 PM

Way too many things to break it down into separate parts so here is a summary.
1-If it was easy to epuip out comanions(npc's) were would the chalenge be IMO thats part of what makes the tower fun try to make the best with what you got.

2-please read the thread about the tower and mirror it says any drops from the toilet can not be reflushed nor can you get any gold for them and thats the same for monster item drops.

3-You say you spent real money for shrooms and in game gold sorry you are disappointed in your results. on only 2 servers have I used any shrooms on the tower monsters and that was for fun and by choice no one made me do it just wanted to see how far I could get. As for in game gold only gold I have used to raise my npc's levels is from the gold earned from beating the tower monsters.

Sorry that you feel mad at playa about the choices you made that didn't turn out the way you wanted them to. Here is what I think and what I have been doing with rest of my toons in the tower out the 2 I wanted to see how far I couls get.

Why rush it to get as far as you can then have to sit like we are on dungeon till we get lucky and beat a dungeon. I attack a dungeon when I first log on. again after every 100 thirst and if I step away for an hour or so I wil try when I get back so I get 4 trys at least on the dungeons thats not bad. I also don't use shrooms to try again and I don't use quest and guard duty gold to but items or raise npc levels only gold I use for them is from what I won from the tower.

I still get to have fun and spread it out to last longer and while those who like to complain that they no longer can beat any tower monsters because they rushed thru it I will still be beating monsters.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMama View Post
Tower bonuses work off your base stats, not off the result of your base stat plus your guild bonus. Same as with the scrapbook bonuses, you weren't getting 2X XP when you got your scrapbook to 99.
mate before update i was getting 30million, i still now get 30million. I dont know what you mean by saying base stats when gold is concerned, but trust me this is 0%. I am wondering though... Everyone but me has had their gold from quests raised? Am i the only one who has not seen an increase in the quest gold?
Born: 15/9/10
Old 11-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Mushroom Collector

alright, so im level 100, and i got a shard, so what exactly do i do with it? Since I dont even have dungeon 9, should i keep it or put it in the toilet? Ha that sounded weird
Old 11-25-2012, 08:58 PM

Please read here and read this thread.
In the future please use the search feature.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
mate before update i was getting 30million, i still now get 30million. I dont know what you mean by saying base stats when gold is concerned, but trust me this is 0%. I am wondering though... Everyone but me has had their gold from quests raised? Am i the only one who has not seen an increase in the quest gold?

Maybe you're maxing out the gold for questing, or just have a little heavier xp slanted quests? I don't keep track of my gold/xp amounts, but it seems this weekend had better xp numbers at least for myself, resulting in lower gold totals.

As far as "base" gold, here's a hypothetical example:

You normally would receive 10,000,000 gold for a full 300 thirst of questing without a guild
Guild bonus is at 190%, so you receive an an additional 19,000,000 gold (190% x 10,000,000)
Tower bonus is at 78%, so you receive an additional 7,800,000 gold (78% x 10,000,000)

So, you're looking at 29,000,000 gold versus 36,800,000 gold with the tower bonus, or only a 27% difference. This might even be a little optimistic, as what I remember from the scrapbook being introduced was about a 20% increase of xp with a 90% scrapbook and a guild bonus around 150%. This could mean that the tower bonus is closer to 15% with the numbers I provided above, due to other calculations being performed for the quest gold.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMama View Post
Maybe you're maxing out the gold for questing, or just have a little heavier xp slanted quests? I don't keep track of my gold/xp amounts, but it seems this weekend had better xp numbers at least for myself, resulting in lower gold totals.

As far as "base" gold, here's a hypothetical example:

You normally would receive 10,000,000 gold for a full 300 thirst of questing without a guild
Guild bonus is at 190%, so you receive an an additional 19,000,000 gold (190% x 10,000,000)
Tower bonus is at 78%, so you receive an additional 7,800,000 gold (78% x 10,000,000)

So, you're looking at 29,000,000 gold versus 36,800,000 gold with the tower bonus, or only a 27% difference. This might even be a little optimistic, as what I remember from the scrapbook being introduced was about a 20% increase of xp with a 90% scrapbook and a guild bonus around 150%. This could mean that the tower bonus is closer to 15% with the numbers I provided above, due to other calculations being performed for the quest gold.
hm that actually makes sense.... i'll have to keep closer track of my quest gains since a difference of 4-5 million could possibly occur.... but since we cant really know the "base" gold for my lvl (unless i leave my guild which is not going to happen :P) i dont think i will find that out soon enough... :P
Born: 15/9/10