Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 04-15-2015, 08:58 PM
Blacksmith

so no mail and it refused to show me the guild fight that just happened. it asked a guild fight just took place would you like to see it. yes. no guild fight could be found on server. also it shows the demon portal as red even when it has been attacked. this is pretty fail so far.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Old 04-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Blacksmith

when clicking on demon portal that is red. (should be green) "error you can only fight once per day title" then "error you can only fight once per day text".
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Old 04-15-2015, 10:01 PM
Fidget's Griffin

I thought the game wasn't running on Flash.

Mine just crashed and took the game with it.

** Also, the guild portal, it's showing EVERY attack on it again, instead of the ones that just do 1% of damage or more. -- THIS ONE HAS BEEN FIXED!

** We'll edit some more, so I don't triple post! I don't like the new dungeon raid set up. Before, it showed us a list of the mob and then a list of the guild. We could see who was left to go, who was next, etc. Now it shows us the stats. I, personally, would rather see that we have 10 people left to go, and the dungeon has two monsters left to go, instead of the stats.

Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 04-16-2015 at 06:17 AM.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:04 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Abject Misery

Wow - sorry guys this is horrible. The font is so thin it's horrible to try and read and what is with the florescent colors?

The new interface is so cramped - it's like trying to shove a semitrailer into the parking spot for a sub-compact! The old interface was SO CLEAN! And it was at-a-glance easy to read everything. Not being able to monitor 'chat' easily is also a hassle; another click another window to deal with.

Plus a huge one for those of us that have made this a family deal - where's the log-out button? Our kids cannot get on to play as all it does is default back our the main (in this case my) account?

And from the guild members that are actually trying to work around these changes, I'm hearing screaming about WASTED thirsts! They have 9.5 or 7.5 or something left and the only options offered are for 10! So that thirst is wasted. Not everyone can buy 'shrooms - and expecting people to click to add to their daily thirst because you've decided to do this on the quest times/options is wrong on every level. I don't know how long they're going to put up with that before just giving up and leaving.

We cannot scroll through the list of guild members - no scroll bar. While I do appreciate seeing that last time someone was on (that's great, as is the speed increase) -- the rest is just miserable to use.

Plus the Scout characters images are messed up, at least for the women. And I just found out I have 14 emails waiting for me --- did not even KNOW there were any there! The hits just keep on coming....

Pollywop
Server 8

Last edited by Pollywop; 04-16-2015 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:27 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Um, this is something that needs to be addressed as well.

I'm sorry, but my in-game mail is NOT twitter with 140 characters. I don't want to have to limit what I say (and frankly, I can't - have you met me? I'm verbose on the best of days!).

Something HAS to be done about the amount of characters we can use in the mails.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:53 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Demon Portal - when I lose it says "1 rank loss"
Is there a demon portal hall of fame?

Also, enhantments confirmed not working in demon portal either, they attacked first.

How do I empty the battle log?
Old 04-16-2015, 10:56 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Battle log just continues to fill up and drop off. I don't believe you can empty it.
Old 04-16-2015, 11:20 AM
Mushroom Collector

" there is bug about searchlight character

not about just searchlight

the problem in the dwarf character

how i can log out and enter another account ?

when i press the " x " button it's show some accounts to enter it and manage it

and in the guild when i join a fight it's say " error etc.. but when i press tavern or arena and go back i see i am participate against the guild !!

And hmmm the spell scrolls about the " glove that give ya first hit "first strike it's not work , i see the demon portal hit me first !
Old 04-16-2015, 12:03 PM
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback. Keep it coming.

A note on account sitting or family members using one computer: it is still possible to use two or more tabs.

1) Open the game. If you are logged in with your char open a second tab.
2) Click the red X to end your session in the second tab. Click on "Manage"...and click the red X to remove the character. Select "Add character" and log in with a second character.
3) Go to the first tab and your first character is still there. Now you are logged in with character 1 in tab 1 and character two in tab 2.

This is a workaround. We are aware that account management is only handy for single player-households and sitting an account or sharing the same computer with family members is not convenient at the moment. Playa will think about changing and improving this feature.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (04-16-2015)
Old 04-16-2015, 12:08 PM
Mushroom Collector

question :

when i message someone in my friend list he will see my message ?

because i message one and he didn't reply