Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Send a message via Yahoo to xXJoecappaXx Send a message via Skype™ to xXJoecappaXx
Default Email conformation.

Well i have been trying to confirm my email for days now, but it wont let me... Ive use Hotmail, Gmail, and yahoo... and i re-send the confirmation and nothing comes in.... what do i do?
Old 06-16-2010, 06:56 PM
International Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXJoecappaXx View Post
Well i have been trying to confirm my email for days now, but it wont let me... Ive use Hotmail, Gmail, and yahoo... and i re-send the confirmation and nothing comes in.... what do i do?
Please check your SPAM folder first. If you do not find the confirmation email there, then please send an email to support@sfgame.us, including: accountname + mailadress

The support will validate your account then.

Last edited by iTZKooPA; 06-20-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: added SPAM check -iTZKooPA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KO771 For This Useful Post:
Jitterz (10-19-2010), ronozoro (06-16-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Send a message via Yahoo to xXJoecappaXx Send a message via Skype™ to xXJoecappaXx

thank you very much, eemail sent
Old 06-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Blacksmith

I have a guild member who is having the same problem. So I will pass this information on to him. Thanks!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Supreme Adventurer

There are several other things to do too, before you send the e-mail. Check your Spam folder and settings. If you have Spam set to auto-delete, guess what could be happening. If it is in your Spam folder, you can still validate from there.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Truffle Shuffler

how long does it take for them to verify with the email? its been a couple hours now... and with 4 diff email systems im sure it would of by-passed one of the spam boxs
Old 06-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Quote:
how long does it take for them to verify with the email? its been a couple hours now... and with 4 diff email systems im sure it would of by-passed one of the spam boxs
You haven't checked any of the spam folders yet? You should do that before mailing support. I know that gmail marked my conformation email as spam.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:32 PM
Truffle Shuffler

thats the problem, i have checked them
Old 06-16-2010, 11:56 PM
Adventurer

As Bullbound stated, check to make sure your spam is not on auto-delete and also that your e-mail address that you are registering with is absolutely spelled right.

A tiny typo can equal a big mess. Ask NASA.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Supreme Adventurer

The support e-mail is handled by one person for all of this server. It may take time for the one person to get to your e-mail. They do not validate accounts manually, from what I have seen. It must be done server side and the automated link from the e-mail seems to be the key to that.