Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > This is War!

Notices

This is War! Declarations of war, guild battles, guild war videos...

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 01:52 AM
Dummy

I haven't read all this forum but I disagree with everything Ejay said.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:54 AM
Dummy

Default I also want to mention in defense of Legacy..

That a tactic that a lot of the top 10 guilds use, Legacy does not.
In the short time I have been with them Legacy has never attacked a guild below them in rank. They have never farmed the new guilds to get said rank. I have suggested on multiple occasions that we should challenge Real again because their response to lose was that we outnumbered them. This is not the case now. Yet we haven't. Its all well and good to judge us, but those who live in glass houses...
Old 04-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Adventurer

Can I be the one to sum up the 4 pages of the board so far?

Blah blah blah blah Legacy sucks blah blah blah blah I LOVE LEGACY blah blah blah.

Clear, concise, precise, and to the point.

I wonder if the horse is dead, or whether it's just playing dead in hopes that you'll stop kicking it?
Old 04-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Nobody says anyone is wrong or what because those two guilds are exactly the same. If Legacy is the top guild with a good lead, do you expect them to use aggressive recruitment method? Or do you think they will be all buddy and friendly like Libertines? Would Libertines do the same thing Legacy has done if their 1st rank position is not secured? One cannot give certain answers to those question because nothing is 100% certain in game or life.
As I have said before, there are plenty of people under Libertines who do not resort to "poaching." Being #2 isn't an excuse. And if we ever do lose and the guild adopts a poaching method, I will leave. You assume everyone adopts that method to "be the best," yet not many others do it - mind you, people agree with our method and some from Legacy left them because of such practices. Legacy likes their style, we like ours, it keeps the world spinning. One thing we don't do is create threads crying about it (Not in reference to you), which thankfully Legacy doesn't do either. We have at least that much respect for each other.

I think this is an issue which only time will tell.

Last edited by Ejayrazz; 04-22-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Dummy

I haven't read all this forum but I disagree with everything Cc0430 said.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejayrazz View Post
mind you, people agree with our method and some from Legacy left them because of such practices
Is this statement based on personal knowledge? This is the second reference you have made to internal conflict within Legacy - and I have to tell you, as a member of Legacy I have never witnessed ANY internal conflict. In spite of philosophical differences over recruiting, we really are not a bunch of power hungry argumentative people. Our members as well as our leadership get along and tend towards consensus at decision making.

Since I have joined, the only reason for people leaving Legacy has been inactivity - so I am curious about your perspective on this..

--Zy
Old 04-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Mushroom Collector

This whole poaching agrument is really stupid. Businesses do this all the time. OH NOES! I must boycott every business in the world because advertising is poaching and poaching is dishonorable!! I am incapable of making decisions on my own!!! I will now go live in a shack in the woods and block out all of society!!

Seriously, this is stupid.
Closed Thread