Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 10-05-2016, 02:48 AM
Wannabe Griffin

The characters we get to fight in the dungeons..
I find it FUN, that getting something For any one of them tends to be 1/10,000 as Im looking for items with at least 3 abilities scores. With the Armour rating alos, thats about 1/10,000.. then ADD the Character type..
The items I get from missions, are for my Ranger, then sending them to the Toilet, changes them abit Randomly..
It gets very tiring Tiring to get something to match or at least abit better then what they have.
Iv taken along time to create my main character..I and my team are getting pretty high in the ranks..

Even with all the random things that are supposed to be appearing, from Rocks, wood, Eggs, Food..
I have NEVER depended on LUCK, and it does not happen for me..
You would think that there aould be something in Almost ever mission.

It took my group THIS long to finally get a few people in it..2 of us have done all the fighting and Gaining levels, and the Few we had were Fodder, that hadnt been in the clan for years..
NOW the new players WANT to join us..after all the TIME we asked others to join..and none came. NOW we are getting new players that are ALIVE FODDER..It they continue playing that is..
We have created sendary characters, to help fill in the ranks...And the tricks we have learned let us Force them UP faster, then we ever did. as went went for the SLOW build..

But some of this is abit HIGH in the percentages, and with little gain..
you could ADD a special weekend with a greater chance of taking STUFF HOME from the missions.. you have weekends from other things, But at high levels It isnt much to look for.. I got 1 egg in 3 days..I get 3-4 food average per day.. Random armour and such is Randomly 1 per week..Rocks and Wood? Seldom.. wont even mention the Odds of getting something FAIR to good for my other 3 Fights in the dungeon,,

Thanks for the rant..

on winning a BATTLE with pets...LET me have food for MY PETS that won the battle..NOT for THEIRS..

Last edited by bobo baggins; 10-05-2016 at 03:04 AM. Reason: double posting please use edit button
Old 10-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Community Manager

"We have created sendary accounts" -> do you mean secondary? According to our rules only 1 account is allowed per person and server. Otherwise it is illegal multiaccounting and leads to a ban.

Yes, finding items for your followers is a bit tricky on later levels, especially if you already cleared the tower. If they still have items without sockets, it sometimes makes sense to buy items with 2 bonuses in the shops with a socket and replace the socketless epic item with a 2-bonus socketed item. Often luck remains at 50% regardless of the equipped item.

No, you always get food that matches your opponent's element. Why? It's for balance and gameplay mechanics. If someone has strong fire pets, he would win strawberries every day and everything would be too one-sided and fast.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 10-06-2016, 03:41 AM
Wannabe Griffin

"No, you always get food that matches your opponent's element. Why? It's for balance and gameplay mechanics. If someone has strong fire pets, he would win strawberries every day and everything would be too one-sided and fast. "

BUT YOU WOULD ONLY GAIN 1 PER DAY.. As fighting the other person will give you upto 5 for 1 group of pets..
Which is better, 1 for each group, and 5 in a week, or 3-5 Each day for the enemy group..
It all averages.

"do you mean secondary? According to our rules only 1 account is allowed per person and server. Otherwise it is illegal multiaccounting and leads to a ban."

really? thats interesting as an option has been added to ADD more characters per account..
I will have to look that up..
Old 10-06-2016, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edthard View Post
"No, you always get food that matches your opponent's element. Why? It's for balance and gameplay mechanics. If someone has strong fire pets, he would win strawberries every day and everything would be too one-sided and fast. "

BUT YOU WOULD ONLY GAIN 1 PER DAY.. As fighting the other person will give you upto 5 for 1 group of pets..
Which is better, 1 for each group, and 5 in a week, or 3-5 Each day for the enemy group..
It all averages.

"do you mean secondary? According to our rules only 1 account is allowed per person and server. Otherwise it is illegal multiaccounting and leads to a ban."

really? thats interesting as an option has been added to ADD more characters per account..
I will have to look that up..
the current way we do pets PvP is good it keeps ppl from trying to find ppl they can beat for the element they want and being OP in that element. It keeps things balanced

a for secondary accounts Leander is saying you can only have 1 account per server but you can play on as many servers as you want.

If you mean something different by secondary characters please explain it better so there is no confusion

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 10-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Wannabe Griffin

1 feature I would love to see...
is an indicator that a person has been online in the last day, in the Hall of fame.
For all those people that Play for a short time and Quit,

It would REALLY make it easier to select Players, to join a clan, and have a good IDEA that this is not someone that QUIT, hasnt been online in awhile.

It would be that, or a MAJOR cleanup of the server based on Activity in the last year..

Over the years, we have invited many to join our group, and between NO replies and not knowing if any of them are even playing, its not easy to find players... We can look back at their levels to see if they are going up..but thats about it. but with people that play 1 time per week(I dont mind that) you wont see much happening to players levels.

Thanks for the info guys..

Last edited by Edthard; 10-06-2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Community Manager

Thanks for your suggestion!

Old 10-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Wannabe Griffin

2/3 of the people who have joined our clan in last few months, are over the 14 days absent..
Yes we can kick them, but its NICE to have abit of fodder at the bottom.
We have a few OLDER people we have kept, as fodder from the past hoping to get them back, we personally know most of them..

Thinning out the list of people.. 50,000+ players listed, is ALLOT for 1 server. and I dont think they are ALL playing..I think at LEAST 30% could be dropped, easily.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:23 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Default FINE

Do it..
Leave my maine person OFFLINE...
Kill him..
and loose 10 people online...PLAYING PERSONS

I was trying to see if a secondary oerson had advantages over a person who played for years..

I can NOW QUIT PLAY|ING, and enjoy other games...I wont say bad words, but its your choice...
Old 10-18-2016, 12:53 PM
Community Manager

I don't get your point. "Leave my maine person OFFLINE...Kill him..and loose 10 people online...PLAYING PERSONS" ... could you please clarify?

Old 10-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I don't get your point. "Leave my maine person OFFLINE...Kill him..and loose 10 people online...PLAYING PERSONS" ... could you please clarify?
Sorry. as something weird happened to my link to the game..
It would goto the game, and then would not list most of the features in the game..my inventory, the shops goods, and that past was missing..
I dont know if you know of this, but placing a '.' period at the end of the location, kinda messes things up..