Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 01:10 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Thumbs up Fantastic game :welldone:

I just want to tell everyone I think this game is great. Only been here two weeks and am level 35 already. Am determined to get high enough to seriously thump one particular guild that loves bashing the guild I'm in.
Tried another cartoon game and it's nowhere near as good as this., so thanks Shakes for a great game.
The Following User Says Thank You to Inw Elaness For This Useful Post:
DominicS (11-24-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Stable Boy

what server are u on??
Old 11-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I'm on server 2
Old 11-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Adventurer

to be honest, server 2 is dead
come to 'alive' server like s5,s6,7
Old 11-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Blacksmith

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inw Elaness View Post
I just want to tell everyone I think this game is great. Only been here two weeks and am level 35 already. Am determined to get high enough to seriously thump one particular guild that loves bashing the guild I'm in.
Tried another cartoon game and it's nowhere near as good as this., so thanks Shakes for a great game.
THAT is the kind of excitement and pure enjoyment, that puts me in a good mood about a game!

Good luck to you in catching that guild. I know how that can be. It is all in good fun, but it is even MORE fun when you catch them.
The Following User Says Thank You to DominicS For This Useful Post:
Darstard (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inw Elaness View Post
yeah, i suggest you go as someone said to s5/6/7, because s2 old server, there much harder for you to compete with others and jump to tops
Old 11-25-2011, 08:27 AM

not true i am on server 2 and i am now lvl 168 and ranked 375 in the HOF all in 2 months. I think it is easier to move up the ranks but I am a shroomer with all my toons so it is a little easier for me.

Any server is good it just matters what you make of it I play on all 7 us servers and to be honest it is harder on s5/s6/s7 then s1/s2/s3 so play where you like and like where you play i have fun on all the servers and have meet many great people on all of them

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 11-25-2011 at 08:31 AM. Reason: added content
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
DominicS (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 09:53 AM
Stable Boy

Pretty much what bobo said. If you're going to overtake someone, you're going to overtake him/her. Doesn't matter what sort of level advantage he/she had over you when it started; that just means it'll take longer for you to finally catch up and then leave him/her in your dust. People might think it's harder to play catch-up on servers 1 through 3 because they're older, but the truth is a lot of the people in those servers are the same people playing on the newer servers. So if you can get to the top in servers 5 to 7, you can get to the top in servers 1 to 3. It's just going to take longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackhatnot For This Useful Post:
DominicS (11-25-2011)