Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Community Area > Stories & Poems

Notices

Old 11-19-2011, 04:38 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Still waiting for the next part :P
Old 12-07-2011, 06:17 AM
Stable Boy

Posting update on the story soon, right now with work just too busy to write like I want to.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to solarrocker For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Stable Boy

More to come soon, will be getting some free time. Like the post to encourage me to write faster

The Following User Says Thank You to solarrocker For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Stable Boy

Antoine and Sarah were being guided through the yard towards an enormous building. Zes and Theron were talking in front about certain recent events.
"We've spotted a large group of riders in the southern province, most likely Blackened Dragon but it might also be bandits." Zes reported in a calm but worried voice. "They have raided three border towns and seemed to have disappeared into the Deeper Woods.

"Have the Silver riders set out with to guard the border towns. Also bring me a report of what was taken and how many injuries" Theron replied without even looking away from where they were going.

The building they were walking towards was in the middle of the yard, large wooden doors covered in golden images of dragons, knights and armies battling on them. In the center a giant ring covered both doors but was split in the middle to allow the door to open. It looked familiar, but Antoine was too distracted with all around him to notice what it really would mean. A man quickly ran towards the door jiggling a large amount of keys from a round metal brass ring. Quickly he picked one off the larger ones and stuck it into the lock. With a large clang the door was unlocked. Slowly the door opened and the smell of burning oils and dry air flooded to the outside. from the outside the hallway looked dark and empty, but as soon as Antoine stepped inside he could see torches all around hanging off the walls, guards standing left and right in perfectly synchronized rows holding spear and shield. All quickly looked at the door and saw the strangers. Their spears clearly were being gripped tighter by the sight of the newcomers.

"All hail king Karakon, lord of Zaliba, ruler of the Golden Sword of Trar, bringer of.." Zes wanted to continue but was quickly interrupted. "Bringer of fortune and health, yes I've heard it before. If you continue like this we might as well come back tomorrow" Karakon said while waving his hand towards Zes to continue.

"My Lord" Theron itnerrupted "Let me get straight to the point, these two strangers where found in the forests near where our scouts heard reports of the Blackened Dragon's spies. We believe these to be them" Theron said while waving his guards to push Antoine and Sarah forward.

"I see Theron, and you have questioned them I gather" Karakon asked with great interest.

"They claim to be 'tourists' my Lord" Theron replied.

"Tourists, what is a tourists" Karakon replied curiously.

"I do not know my Lord, but I believe they may know more then they let on. Do I have your permission to further investigate them?" Theron started to smile slightly while saying this. It made him look dark, far from the man he seemed to be.

"Let the Wizard Zyliga assist you in this, I believe them to be more then what they claim" Karakon replied quickly.

"Yes my Lord" Theron was about to turn when Antoine walked one step forward. Within what seemed less than a second four guards had their spears at Antoine's neck. "Halt in the name of the king" All four shouted in unison. Antoine looked in panic at the short metal points only a few millimeters away from his throat.

"I only wish to speak to the king" Antoine let out in a whisper.

"You shall not speak to our lord in such a manner" Theron shouted he grabbed his sword and was ready to strike. "Halt, this will give us nothing Theron. Bring them to the lockhouse. I shall command Zyliga to join you shortly" Karakon waved in the air and the guards stood back in their places.

Theron grabbed Antoine by the arm and forced him towards the outside door.

All Antoine could do was follow these men to where they wanted him and Sarah to be. Sarah seemed as cold as stone, like she believed this all to be a dream and she would wake up soon. How much Antoine wished this to be true, but the hand that was almost crushing his shoulder and the pain it was giving him was clearly telling him this will not happen.

"edited for spelling, grammar, context, plain idiocy for writing this when half asleep and to much blood in the alcohol stream"

Last edited by solarrocker; 12-08-2011 at 04:47 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solarrocker For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (12-09-2011), iTZKooPA (12-07-2011)