Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 03:32 AM
Mushroom Collector

Post Guide for all three classes /Detailed/

Hello folks,
I got inspired to write a guide for Class builds, stats and everything else regarding them. This might be especially good for newcomers.

1. Choosing Your Class
There are three classes in this game:
-Hunter
-Warrior
-Mage
Hunter
Hunter has a chance of 50% to dodge an attack. Its armor is fairly good (25%)
and it yields a bow. Hunters can wipe a good portion of damage, and they can last a bit longer than Mages do. Hunters are said to be very good dungeon crawlers, as there are very few mage monsters in dungeons (Mages are enemies of hunters), and if they get lucky, they can win against much stronger opponents only by dodging commonly and not missing their attacks. Main stat of Hunters is Dexterity.
Overall: Hunters are a good choice if you want to progress fast!

Warrior
Warrior is a tanky class. It has a special equipment slot, where it equips shield. Shield has a chance written in the description of it, usually 25% at higher levels (15 and so on) to block an attack. Their main weapons are swords and maces. They deal the weakest damage, but they have insane amounts of health. Warriors are said to be very useful in guild battles, mostly raids, as raid monsters last long and they dont do much damage. Main stat of warriors is Strength
Overall: Warriors are a good choice if you prefer team guild gameplay!

Mage
Mage is the damage dealing class.It has high amount of damage to deal, but a really short health bar. They wear staves as a main weapon. Mage is great at PvP, and there are usually mages at the top Hall of Fame page. They cant miss a hit, and they ignore armor. They also finish dungeons pretty fast, but not as fast as Hunters do. It's simple to control the mage, so I would recommend this class to start off with.
Overall: Mages are PvP masters, yet pretty easy to control. Good choice for newbies.

2. Stat Builds for Classes
Every class should take this potion build:
-Main Stat Potion
-Constitution Potion
-Potion of Eternal Life*.
If you don't shroom, you should use Luck Potion instead of PoEL*, or eventually Potion for Resistance against other classes (It is different from your main stat potion).

I recommend Hunters to build like this:
Strength: 2/3 Intelligence
Dexterity: First spend gold on it, it is the most important stat!
Intelligence: More than Strenght
Constitution: 4/5 Dexterity
Luck: 3/4 Dexterity.
Recommended classes for Hunters are Gnomes and Elves, because of the racial stat bonuses.

I recommend Warriors to build like this:
Strenght: Balance it with constitution, maybe 6/5 of constitution.
Dexterity: More than Intelligence.
Intelligence: 2/3 Dexterity
Constitution: Balance it with Strength
Luck: 2/3 Strenght
Recommended classes for Warriors are Orcs and Demons.

I recommend Mages to build like this:
Strenght: More than Dexterity
Dexterity: 2/3 Strength
Intelligence: First spend gold on it, it is the most important stat!
Constitution: 2/3 Intelligence
Luck: You can balance it with Constitution, as your role is to deal as much damage as possible.
Recommended classes for Mages are Dark Elves.

You might notice that I didn't balance trash stats (term for stats other than main, con and luck), It works for me to do them like this, because you already have a slight advantage over those classes.
Hunters>Warriors, as they can dodge their attack.
Mages>Hunters, as they can't miss against them.
Warriors>Mages, as they can wipe their damage faster than mages can Warriors' large HP bar.

3. Equipment Builds for Classes
Hunters can equip a total of 9 items. They recieve more bonus on weapon, so it should be Dexterity based. Other 9 items should be balanced like 5:3 for Dexterity:Constitution. You don't need Luck items, just spend some on it.

Warriors can equip a total of 10 items, but their weapon bonus doesn't exist. Instead, they get a shield, which also can pimp up a bit on stats.
I would go for 6:4 for Strength:Constitution. Again, I wouldn't include luck items.

Mages can equip a total of 9 items, with a bonus on weapon (same as Hunters). You should equip all Intelligence items, with exception on staff which should be Constitution. You can also go with 7:2 for Intelligence:Constitution. You could also insert a Luck Epic, if you got one. It can raise your critical hit % a bit.

I didn't mention Epics, because you should always equip epics. I prefer 3 stat epics over All stat epics. Dont equip Luck epics, unless you think it is useful for your stats.

I will keep this post updated with new Ideas and Informations regarding this topic. Ask any questions below, and I will answer them as fast as I can.
S2. UK - Jovansa- Hunter/Scout
S28. DE -StormRage- Magician

Last edited by Jovansa; 06-19-2013 at 03:34 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jovansa For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (06-20-2013)
Old 06-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Hunter's 50% evade balances with Warrior's 50% armor
Hunter's 25% armor balances with Warrior's 25% block
Hunter's 4x life coeff and 2.5x weapon coeff balances with Warrior's 5x life and 2x weapon (4*2.5=5*2)
So Hunter equals Warrior in PvP

Hunter's 4x life coeff and 2.5x weapon coeff balances with Mage's 2x life, 10% armor and 4.5x weapon (4*2.5=2*4.5/0.9)
So Hunter equals Mage in PvP

Warrior's 5x life coeff and 2x weapon coeff balances with Mage's 2x life, 10% armor and 4.5x weapon (5*2=2*4.5/0.9)
So Warrior equals Mage in PvP

The differnce is in dungeons, yes.
With enough luck (real life one, not character stat) Mage has more chances to win against stronger opponents because of a lucky crit sequence. He also has a higher chance of losing to weaker opponent for the same reason, though.
It has been discussed... umm... a FEW times on this board, actually.

Last edited by Dorten; 06-19-2013 at 10:34 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorten For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (06-20-2013)
Old 06-20-2013, 01:34 AM
Mushroom Collector

Everything I wrote about Pvp was only my personal expirience...
As a mage, I would ratger attack a hunter, than a warrior. I might be wrong, but I was convinced it went like that. Anyways Ill update topic later with your info.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:53 AM

Dorten actually scouts are best in dungeons with there ability to evade it gives them a better chance to beat opponents. Along with a good chance to crit.

I have played all 3 classes and scouts I have gotten farther ay a lower level then other classes.

have fun, fight hard, die honorably

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Mushroom Collector

Thats what I meant, I recognised it also...
My warrior on lvl 18 got to monster 3/10
My scout lvl 15 got to monster 6/10