Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Small Talk

Notices

Small Talk Events, congratulations, announcements...

Old 03-20-2014, 06:39 AM
Blacksmith

Default A Plea for Support

I am hoping you can see your way clear to support a husband and wife gamer team who are friends of mine from another online mmo. Their new baby son was born with HLHS (Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome). He is merely 11 months old and has already undergone 3 open heart surgeries. Of those short 11 months, he's only been able to spend 2 or 3 days at home with his mom, dad and big sister.

Recently my friends got some very sad news. In their words " Last week we had a meeting with all of Ben's doctors and were told that there was a good chance he would not survive much longer. They told us to spend as much time with him as we can and to have our families come."

If at all possible, please lend your support by visiting https://www.booster.com/bensheart and purchasing a shirt. The proceeds from the shirt sales will go directly to the family to help make it possible for them to remain at the hospital with their son.

Thanking all of you with giving hearts.

Last edited by Vyllyn; 04-27-2014 at 05:52 AM. Reason: removed of online game