Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 10-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Default Guide of Tower monsters

Here is the video of all the Tower bosses of the game! (Don't forget to subscribe for more cool vids in the future!)

Born: 15/9/10

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 10-12-2014 at 08:25 AM.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Stable Boy

So I'm getting close to finishing the tower (currently on level 97, could probably beat it and one or two more right now if I just threw s at the game) and wanted to know if you could still access the tower to equip/unequip your tower minions/helpers once the tower is complete. This is very important as I use them as extra storage space for epic items to flush every epic weekend in the arcane toilet. If you can no longer access the tower and thus the equipment on the helpers, then it doesn't make any sense for me to beat level 100 until after I've reached max aura level 66 (and thus will no longer get extra item stat boosts from the toilet).
I assume GeorgeKen, the poster of the video would know since he beat level 100 in the video (why I posted the question here).
Of course it's possible this might not be an issue once the Fortress feature comes out (possible hints I've seen have to do with having more storage space as a possibility).
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackJet For This Useful Post:
GeorgeKen (05-06-2015)
Old 05-02-2015, 04:08 PM

Geaorge doesn't really come here very often anymore at least that I have seen but he is one of the forum mods on the Int forum u can either ask him there or if u don't want to set up an account there at this time let me know and I can pm for u to see. but that is a good question for those that like to use different pieces of gear.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
if u don't want to set up an account there at this time let me know and I can pm for u to see.
Thanks bobo,

If you don't mind please go ahead and PM him. Alternatively if anyone else here has finished Tower Lvl 100 they can chime in as well.

-BJ
Old 05-03-2015, 06:32 PM

PM sent hopefully he will see it and answer you in next day or 2.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Stable Boy

So I talked with Quilp in game today after realizing he had beaten all 100 tower levels and he says you can still access the tower for equipment purposes. So should make sense to just go ahead and finish them if I can.

He also suspects that the tower minions may play a role in the Fortress update. Wish they would give us some hints on that (or at least a timeline). It seems like they've squashed most of the new client bugs (except the portal reset display bug which was a bug before the new client came out). Might be some others I haven't noticed.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:59 PM

Good to know and I suspect that they wont do the fortress update till all the phone apps are updated but I have been known to be wrong before.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 05-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Hey there! Sorry for not seeing this sooner

Yes, you can still access the helpers and you can also raise their level besides changing their gear (i dont see why anyone would do that though).

I will suggest as a late-reply-apology you do not treat your group as garbage disposal for epic items, i personally keep them top shape for future possible uses (i suggest this as a player, i have no clue if they will be used in future updates though)
Born: 15/9/10
Old 05-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
I will suggest as a late-reply-apology you do not treat your group as garbage disposal for epic items, i personally keep them top shape for future possible uses (i suggest this as a player, i have no clue if they will be used in future updates though)
I wouldn't say I treat it as garbage disposal. What I do is every epic weekend fully load both myself and helpers with the best epics, except for the talismans, amulets, and rings which I put on my non-class type as well. Through the course of the month dumping them in the toilet, they turn into better epics for them (usually, sometimes get a random string of the same class epic for the same item) and about 2 weeks post epic weekend they're remaxed out and I do my attempts for the tower.

I just got around to that point for the month today (everyone fully loaded except Barbaric Bert that got stuck with an Int main attribute necklace) and was able to down 97-99 already. Will try 100 soon (used some shrooms of course, but I like to do the initial try once the timer has cleared as I record the attempts and splice the footage between the initial click and the actual attempt that won).

Thanks for the double confirmation of the info though. Hopefully there will be some use of them (the tower helpers) in the coming updates.

Update: So I beat 100 (had to spend many shrooms but it was worth it). So accessing the tower minions works in the main game still (just clicking on the completed tower icon in the dungeons page) but it does not work on the app version. Of course, I realize they will be updating that eventually, so no big deal, just annoying if I'm out and about and need to access my tower minions' equipment for some reason.

Last edited by BlackJet; 05-08-2015 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Beat Tower Level 100 and Want to Note a Couple Things