Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 02-04-2016, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post
Every update to the game since 5 years ago has been in the direction of helping you progress more quickly:
- witch's aura
- 10 arena fights give xp
- remove XP cuts at 350 and beyond
Last I seen the exp changes were for lvl 350-399 lvl 400+ goes back to the way it was. I do expect as more ppl get closer to 400 that they might make adjustments to it again or at least I hope so.

As for this whole thread I think in part some of it is outdated a lot of new things were added to the game. Also when you hit lvl 300+ some have gone gold and have been successful with it so a rethink should be done for those who hit lvl 300.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 02-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
As for this whole thread I think in part some of it is outdated a lot of new things were added to the game. Also when you hit lvl 300+ some have gone gold and have been successful with it so a rethink should be done for those who hit lvl 300.
I have to admit I am completely lost nowadays.

That was actually my strategy to go gold after 300. But now with the Shadow World and no drop in earned XP I actually have no idea how to play...
Old 02-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Blacksmith

My strategy is only doing gold quests on gold weekends
Old 02-08-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
I have to admit I am completely lost nowadays.

That was actually my strategy to go gold after 300. But now with the Shadow World and no drop in earned XP I actually have no idea how to play...
I go exp still on s3 I am lvl 391 and ususally either top player or at least top 3 depending on if someone decides to spend a couple days tying to knock me down.

Gold players tend not to be top lvl player but they have a tendency to make it tough in PVP for exp players.

PM me which server u play on and I will see if I can connect u to a gold player.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 02-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Stable Boy

I have found that at level 400 the experience required to make each next level has been 1.5 billion. Don't know if that is permanent. I have also found that there is a valley in experience earned on quests after hitting 400. I cannot quantify it since I long ago stopped keeping track of daily experience gains. Perhaps BlackJet can quantify the drop off as he is approaching 400. It feels like a 10% drop if I were to just guess.

You may be interested in noting that I tracked daily experience gains rather than tracking gains per quest or quest segments. I started doing that at around level 275 and continued for about 50 levels. I also kept track of the daily experience gained by those players who were ahead of me. In that way, it was easier to know if progress was being made.