Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 10-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Sheep

Send a message via MSN to Nakim
Question Donation Button

Hi folks (again) ...

I was thinking about something,donations are good,aren't they??? BUT,why can we ONLY doate to guild?,why not to some 'player' who needs help? Y,y,y,sounds great??? (yes) xD.

Question for Admins-Can u make,construct,or what ever it called,an mechanism,or programm,or,just make the damn DONATION button in game,that we can use for donating MUSHROOMS and GOLDS to other players...

Question for players of S&F-if u vote this,if this thread goes in,on top of the threads,and make it to the top of threads ( xD ),and admins see that,emplyes can think about my preposition...

Just vote (aggre,u have my vote,etc.),and try to write,reply,but small posts,replyes...

Tnx to all who will read this Thread and think a little,just a little about it,and write something in (about) that thread...

And,that's it...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nakim For This Useful Post:
DominicS (10-29-2011)
Old 10-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Please do a search for transferring items, gold, and/or mushrooms. This act is extremely unbalancing and leads to increased cheating.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Sheep

Send a message via MSN to Nakim

Ok and sorry because i didn't know that...
Old 12-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Adventurer

can't playa stop cheating?

~veni vidi vici
Old 12-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Sure they can. They can prevent the tools that allow it from becoming available.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Sheep

Every game I've played that allowed players to donate and then transfer the gain they got from donating was a hot mess. It was invariably used to cheat, and most often the people exploiting it were clever enough to make it very difficult for admins to prove they were cheating. After all, transferring goodies to another player was an allowable game mechanic and totally within the rules. Often these people were funding players who ran a lot of multi's though, to the benefit of the donater. Without going into a lot of detail on theories on how they were running multis without getting caught, not having transfer of shrooms as an option is the best way to make sure it's not exploited here.

That said, it would be nice to have a limited capacity guild storage where we can trade items only with other guild members. It would be a nice guild perk and totally worth spending mushrooms on to have it and to have it at increased capacity, if it had levels like treasury and instructor have. It would let us directly help guildies in the same spirit as Nakim's suggestion but in a much more controlled fashion. The starter level of it could be as small as two or three spaces, with a max of maybe 10 or 15 if you opt to spend mushrooms on upgrading it--- not nearly large enough to cause any imbalance in the overall gameplay or to make problems of hoarding.

S7 Gengiri ~ Mithral Hall ~ CA Likaios
The Following User Says Thank You to Likaios For This Useful Post:
DominicS (12-03-2011)
Old 12-03-2011, 10:03 AM

problem with that though is that lets say a lvl 150 player puts a item in for the rest of the guild how do you keep a lvl 20 players from getting it.

have fun, fight hard, die honorably

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
DominicS (12-03-2011)
Old 12-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Mushroom Collector

Each item already has a level associated with it. Just use that as requirement.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Supreme Adventurer

But gold or mushrooms...they don't have levels. Also, items have ranges, not just a single level where it appears.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Wannabe Griffin

How about this:
For gold,
Say ur a certain lvl and u have 100k gold and u make 10k gold from 10 hours of cg
and you wanna give 100k gold to a lvl 1. The lvl 1 wud only get 10 gold bcuz from 10 hours of cg a lvl 1 makes 1 gold and from 10 hours of cg the lvl __ makes 10k gold
So the lvl __ wud be giving 100 hours of cg gold for 100 hours of cg gold of the lvl 1
You can only trade an item with someone in your guild
of the same class and he/she must be within 3-5 levels of you
And to prevent a lvl 100 from trading to a 95 who trades it to a lvl 90 and then to a lvl 85 etc. you cant trade an item thats been traded to you

and as for mushrooms.... idk

Last edited by Fartensburgh; 12-03-2011 at 03:29 PM.