Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 12-05-2011, 04:25 AM
Adventurer

Default I just saw both defense and attack in a row.

I first saw our defense, and immediately after it finished I saw the attack.

Did they finally change this so you miss less battles, or did I simply got some fortunate timing?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Supreme Adventurer

I've seen the later happen, but maybe the programmers listened to the community and finally gave us both? One can hope until confirmed either way.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:08 AM
Sheep

Maybe just luck? I've seen that a few times since I started playing, but just yesterday I missed our attack and saw only our defense.
*sniffle* Nevermind that it was an attack that I chose for us and I really wanted to see it play out....

S7 Gengiri ~ Mithral Hall ~ CA Likaios
The Following User Says Thank You to Likaios For This Useful Post:
DominicS (12-05-2011)
Old 12-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

It is definitely possible that it's luck. I've seen it into the past. No feature patch has been applied since the last big one.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Yahoo to Beanhead III
Yes, I also saw the same thing happen where the Defense came first and after I clicked "OK" at the end of the battle, The Attack feed came right on without going to the guild page and played till the end. Both Defend and Attack played completely, hit for hit with no breaks in either fight, just had to click "OK" at the end of the Defend.

But this glitch is not surprising at all, similiar other problems with war & dungeon feeds have happened and have been reported before. It seems this one became more widespread and was viewed at only a certain point of time to another point in time, which to me depicts an intermitent glitch of the server.

However, I was just wondering when they plan on changing the name from 'Shakes & Fidget" to "Bugs & Glitches"....(jj) I know at times it is frustrating as well as annoying for a lot of players to come across these bugs & glitches that commonly occur in this wonderful game.

Community, please report all bugs and glitches, whether you can confirm them or not, posting them, there may be others that can verify your response on the topic so we all can work together and get these fixed.

Also, please remember to use the FORMAT for reporting these as well.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Adventurer

I would think it is all timing, mainly the second battle just happens to occur while you're watching the first one. The second battle can't overwrite the first one because you're viewing it & it won't interrupt it (unless you're on server 6 ) because it's programmed to just save the viewing of the last battle, the one that just finished. So when you click Ok after watching the first battle, it shows the saved second battle. I would even think that it would be possible for you to click Skip on the first battle, then Ok & maybe see the Guild Screen for a couple of seconds before the second battle started if the timing was just right.