Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Accolades & Critics

Notices

Old 12-28-2015, 01:16 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Default Guild demon portal

RNG... 7/10
Its really funny that we cant do consistent damage to this creature..
We have beat him down to 60%, and then its like HEALING faster then we can beat him..
I know there were problems at some point, as he kept resetting and the numbers STILL dont match for its HP...but its strange.

During 1 part of the month we can do great damage, and the rest of the month he seems invulnerable... 2 of my team are 30 levels above him, Bloodlusty butcher, and cant keep his HP down.. Neither of us are Min/Max, and we have taken the LONG road to get our levels...and Neither of us can keep him below 5% each..
Old 12-28-2015, 11:22 AM
Community Manager

Did you change items or potions?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 12-28-2015, 01:20 PM

As with player demon portal it can let you get to say 75% or 50% then you go back up to say 90% then stay there and then go back down and back up again. this doesn't happen over a week it can drag on from say the 50% stay stuck there for a couple weeks then bam goes up to almost full HP or full HP then stay there for about a month then inch back down over a month rinse and repeat. I know one player that has been going thru it for over 6 months on same player demon portal.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 12-28-2015, 09:32 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Did you change items or potions?
Lots in 6 months..adding allot to my character..
Was running Money only to gain levels, unless there was a weekend special, then went LEVELS,..Rigth now, Im pushing levels, for the Holiday special..
most of the time we could (only 2 in the team) get him down 5-8Percent each...And NOW we cant get him down 5% together..
Hit him a few times it did less then 800 damage...a level 260 ranger doing less than 1000 damage on a lower level character..

The only REAL change is Im working hard to get Luck, back up..and it isnt easy.
Old 12-31-2015, 04:12 PM
Sheep

You may need THE TRAVELING ADVENTURERS! Contact RanMarton to enlist a roaming band of ne'er do wells, sell swords, unhygienic miscreants, and right deadly types to bolster your ranks! These folks answer the call and bring their own gear to aid in dungeon raids and demon portals. Sure they stink up the place and eat all the food, steal the silver and everything else, and defile mounts and shadowy corners but they love a good fight, never give up, are surprisingly disciplined and effective, know all the best local places for ice cream, and are scary good at blackjack (they may cheat, I'VE never asked).
Seriously, give RanMarton a whistle and see what's what.
Dorian "Agent to the stars and others" Grimmson
Old 01-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Grimmson View Post
You may need THE TRAVELING ADVENTURERS! Contact RanMarton to enlist a roaming band of ne'er do wells, sell swords, unhygienic miscreants, and right deadly types to bolster your ranks! These folks answer the call and bring their own gear to aid in dungeon raids and demon portals. Sure they stink up the place and eat all the food, steal the silver and everything else, and defile mounts and shadowy corners but they love a good fight, never give up, are surprisingly disciplined and effective, know all the best local places for ice cream, and are scary good at blackjack (they may cheat, I'VE never asked).
Seriously, give RanMarton a whistle and see what's what.
Dorian "Agent to the stars and others" Grimmson
And thats another concern...This clan is down to 2 active players, and we are in top 60..and cant get other players to join us..WE ARE ON THE 19TH raid dungeon..Aint challenged it in about a year..
but, Im pushing levels now, should gain 5-10 more in the next month or so..
Old 01-04-2016, 03:39 AM
Wannabe Griffin

i KINDA SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED...
Iv been buying from the store, and Pushed my character up POINTS, not exp/levels.. Buying goods to Push means looking at the points given, and figure on increases..but its gotten messed up on my character..
He isnt focused on his main abilities..
So I try to get him fixed..and stomp the levels out..
Old 01-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Stable Boy

My biggest issue with the demon portal is it makes scouts overpowered. I watch scouts in my guild who are nearly 20 combat levels lower, dealing 50 million damage to Act 3-1 in the guild portal. Meanwhile, I'm struggling to deal 10 million damage (and usually deal less than that).

It's not like my stats are worse either - they're about the same as her's:
9600 dex
8600 const
6100 luck
no POEL, weapon does 870 damage

vs me:
9700 int
8300 const
5700 luck
no POEL, weapon does 1616 damage - slightly better than her 870

Don't get me wrong - I'm glad the scouts in my guild are able to do so much damage. I just wish the other classes did comparable amounts of damage.

Kind of a bummer that I can't change classes - I'd do it in a heartbeat. (assuming I got comparable stats & items as a scout)