Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 04-22-2016, 03:05 AM
Blacksmith

Little offtopic but we could use a food weekend. With number of increasing pets and amount of food needed for leveling all of them, it would be even great if there was separate weekend for each kind of food. At this pace, it's gonna take few years to upgrade them all.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:35 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post
Little offtopic but we could use a food weekend. With number of increasing pets and amount of food needed for leveling all of them, it would be even great if there was separate weekend for each kind of food. At this pace, it's gonna take few years to upgrade them all.
+1

Although I would prefer a general fruit weekend.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Crusader

OK, I need Jackobu. The guide says blackwater swamps, night, only witching. Does that mean that it can only be found between 6 and 7 hours after server reset? If so, that kinda sucks if your time zone is such that this happens at 2 in the morning. Or when you are at work, for that matter.

Earth pets 6, 7, and 8 can only be found in summer, autumn, and winter. Does that mean that the next earth pet I can find is #9, available in spring? Or do seasons mean something different than I think they do?

edited to add: well, earth pet 6, Muscodon, can theoretically only be found during the day in summer. But I just found one. It was at tusk mountain, as expected. 3 AM EDT April 23rd, which is supposed to be Spring. Whether it's day or night I can't tell.

Last edited by spiny norman; 04-23-2016 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:45 AM
Blacksmith

I found Jackobu today at 8:35 in the morning local time which means 0:35 server time. It was in the Black Water Swamp - 2.5 min quest. Personally I don't need other confirmations that the pet conditions are meant to be in server time, not local.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:04 PM
Mushroom Collector

I am not sure what is going on with the timer. the last 2 days I have used all of my stamina during the night time posted in the original post (after 18:00 CET) trying to get my missing eggs. Have not got one of the egg, but just now 3 hours after it was supposedly night I got a "day" egg in a random 3 minute quest.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:25 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by okk View Post
I am not sure what is going on with the timer. the last 2 days I have used all of my stamina during the night time posted in the original post (after 18:00 CET) trying to get my missing eggs. Have not got one of the egg, but just now 3 hours after it was supposedly night I got a "day" egg in a random 3 minute quest.
Use the server time in your guild chat
Old 04-23-2016, 04:58 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Use the server time in your guild chat
That is a good idea, I didn't think about it. apparently guild chat has the time as 1 hour earlier than my local time. Which actually sucks because it is very rare that I would be logging in to use any thirst during night time, which makes it pretty hard to get the "night" pets
Old 04-23-2016, 05:02 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by okk View Post
That is a good idea, I didn't think about it. apparently guild chat has the time as 1 hour earlier than my local time. Which actually sucks because it is very rare that I would be logging in to use any thirst during night time, which makes it pretty hard to get the "night" pets
Yep, Night is 18:00 Guild Chat until 06:00 Guild Chat

The next questions is ... for Monday Night Egg is it from 18:00 to 23:59 since 00:00 would technically be Tuesday? I'm hoping its the entire window from Monday 18:00 to Tuesday 06:00 instead.
Old 04-25-2016, 12:14 PM
Community Manager

I have updated my first post with more information.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 04-26-2016, 10:47 AM
Blacksmith

According to official guide, earth Pet Muscudon can be found on Tusk Mountain, during day, only summer. I have just found it, server time is 09:43 AM, date april 26th. And it says that summer counts from June 1st - August 31st.
I'm not complaining, extra pet is always welcomed.
edit: nvm, just saw Leander's post in Pet calendar thread

Last edited by goku; 04-26-2016 at 11:06 AM.