Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 04-27-2016, 10:04 AM
Blacksmith

Question Attribute calculation wrong.

After some check I figured that equipment is not properly calculated.

For example:

Why int equipment is 779 only ? when I supposed to have 613 + 422 = 1035
Old 04-27-2016, 03:37 PM
Mushroom Collector

definitely confirmed that it does not add fully. I tested with my guy and with everything I have equipped I should have 6969 strength including gems. it only displays 6732, so it is missing

If I remove all my gemmed equipment I should have 3301 strength but it only displays 3141.

Con displays the same time of issue. should have 5897 and it only displays 5817

Luck should have 5513 but only displays 5333.

even if I put on a random piece of Int equipment it does not display the entire amount. a random skull giving 949 int stat only displays 910.

Also noted that the total displayed for all buffs (base+equipment+Pets+Temporary) adds correctly based on the numbers it shows. so the total number is also missing the 237 points from my original test.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:31 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Not just equipment

I've noticed the same problem.

It seems to have started with the pet upgrade. I have strength 2956 that reports a pet increase of 122. Final add is 3074 four less than expected. but if I do the pet calculation myself it is what I expected. It seems to be calculating the pet increase a bit high.

It seems to also affects potions but upwards and as noted equipment downwards.

I have also noticed and error in the scrapbook. For me, it has continually not counted the first seven westeros dungeons. I thought they had made a correction but it turns out they reduced the total number of items by eight without removing any pages.

Kerry
Old 04-28-2016, 12:57 AM
Mushroom Collector

Formula for stats is
Code:
(Base + Eq + Pet) * Pot = Total
And yet I couldnt find the formula for pet stat - I own 5 pets of particular stat and I receive an bonus of 6.66% (no kidding) while obviously it should be 5%.

Eq stat bonus is showed incorrectly and I thought that would explain wrong wrong pet bonus - nope, no positive results, still no correct calculation as formula was even simpler because of no Pot multiplier.

I think Patch v2.62.1092, 948 fixed stats but of pets itself. I fought with a warrior in habitat and he did NOT blocked once, will investigate this further.

Cheers!

~Xs3roN
Old 04-28-2016, 09:02 AM
Blacksmith

Exclamation

Issue still exists in v948
Old 04-29-2016, 01:10 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I think it's safe to say that the screwy character stat calculations are linked to the pets in some way. Apologies for not having the time (and possibly not the skill) required to post screenshots.

For my two non primary stats, in my case strength and dexterity, I have identical base stats and equipment bonuses. What I don't have is the same number of water and light pets. However, my character screen is still displaying identical aggregate stats for both attributes. While both equipment bonuses displayed are incorrect, as other posts in this thread have illustrated, one equipment bonus has been further inflated and offsets the one less pet I have of that element.

Hope this is helpful
Old 04-30-2016, 02:32 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
I think it's safe to say that the screwy character stat calculations are linked to the pets in some way. Apologies for not having the time (and possibly not the skill) required to post screenshots.

For my two non primary stats, in my case strength and dexterity, I have identical base stats and equipment bonuses. What I don't have is the same number of water and light pets. However, my character screen is still displaying identical aggregate stats for both attributes. While both equipment bonuses displayed are incorrect, as other posts in this thread have illustrated, one equipment bonus has been further inflated and offsets the one less pet I have of that element.

Hope this is helpful
This bug described in http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthre...?t=5358&page=2

Also Leander confirmed issue resolving in next patch
Old 05-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xs3roN View Post
Formula for stats is
Code:
(Base + Eq + Pet) * Pot = Total
I don't think this is quite accurate, because the pet bonus is a percentage too, so I would say (Base + Equipment) * Pet's percentage * Potions.

Also, I am a software developer myself and I know pressuring the developers usually doesn't give good results, but this is probably the most important calculation in the pet update and the logic is pretty straightforward so I can't see what the problem could be.You have:
- 8000 base dexterity
- 8000 dexterity from equipment + gems
- 10 light pets found -> 10% bonus
- 25% potion.
Your total dexterity should be (8000 + 8000) * 1.10 * 1.25 = 22000
I really can't see anything complicated that would take weeks to fix.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
I don't think this is quite accurate, because the pet bonus is a percentage too, so I would say (Base + Equipment) * Pet's percentage * Potions.
(...)
Your total dexterity should be (8000 + 8000) * 1.10 * 1.25 = 22000
I really can't see anything complicated that would take weeks to fix.
Thats true on that "weeks to fix". But I cant agree with the rest, I've made a pic (below) for this issue and none formula can be applied here.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xs3roN View Post
...and none formula can be applied here.
No formula can be applied here, because we have a bug. I noticed my total dexterity didn't increase when I found a new pet. My pet bonus increased, but my equipment stats decreased so I ended up with the same result (and I did my calculations - I should have more equipment points). Something is really wrong here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sersemina For This Useful Post:
Xs3roN (05-04-2016)