Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 10-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Crusader

Default Problem logging in to international server 1

For the past 3 days I have had difficulty logging my character into the international server. I can log into US server 1 no problems on both my phone and my computer. I can intermittently log into the international server on my phone, but can't get in on my PC: I just get the mushroom that rocks back and forth continuously, never connecting. I've tried rebooting my computer, switching browsers, etc. but to no avail. When I came here I expected to see that there were problems with the server, but I don't see any other complaints. Has anyone else had any difficulty?
Old 10-14-2016, 06:41 PM

Yes, I have been talking to people in our guild on W1 who are having the same problems only a little different.

Grey can log in through the PC, but not from his phone. He can log onto W12 with no problem, but not W1.

Coramac was having problems too, but he told MAK, and I didn't get the details.

Milubon could not log in from the PC until he switched browsers twice, and then still had a lot of problems getting the browser to connect.

And then there is you.

So that's 4 people JUST from our guild.

I, myself, am having no problems.

Grey said Leander was able to log in as well without issues. But there has to be something wrong if 4 people from our guild have reported similar problems, yet different.

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
Old 10-15-2016, 07:39 AM
Crusader

It is strange that it seems specific to the international server 1. US server 1 has no problem.

Edit: as an update, I turned off wifi on my phone, and it connected immediately. Turned it back on and it disconnected. So it seems like it may be a problem of connecting to international server 1 through wifi that does not occur when connecting through the cellular network.

Edit: but it is not specific to a particular wifi system. I have the same problems with both phone and PC, both at home and at work. Both will connect to US server, neither to international server.

Last edited by spiny norman; 10-15-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:14 AM

And see, Grey can connect through wifi, but not using his data on his cell.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:19 PM
Crusader

Just upgraded my iphone 6 to a 7 plus. Same problem: can only log in if wifi is turned off. If I log in, then turn wifi back on, it loses the connection as soon as I try to switch screens.
Old 10-15-2016, 01:58 PM

Wait, you can only log in using data - no wifi.

He can only log in if he's connected to wifi - no data.

He's traveling this weekend, so I'll be curious to see if he can connect once he gets to where he's going.

Another problem, he can connect to W12 with no issues; it's just W1.

Old 10-16-2016, 10:17 AM
Crusader

All I can think is that they have changed something in the security settings on that server.I hope they work it out. I can keep playing on my phone with wifi off for the weekend but not from work, where the only way I can keep up is to have the browser running in the background while I do other things. The last 3 days I made it to 5:00 (when I can start skipping quests for mushrooms) with 200 minutes of training still left. On Friday I burned through a pile of mushrooms to use it up, but I have neither the time nor the desire to do that every day.
Old 10-16-2016, 12:05 PM

I hope others will speak up to let them know there is still a problem.

I asked over on the INT forum, but no one said anything.

There is no way only 4 or 5 people from OUR guild are the only ones having issues.

Old 10-16-2016, 04:24 PM
Crusader

i submitted a ticket. First I thought it might be a problem with my account, but then I realized I can't even get to the login page. Just says "server not responding".
Old 10-17-2016, 01:18 PM
Community Manager

Thanks for the ticket. I will forward it to Playa. It's strange if just W1 is causing this problem.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (10-17-2016)