Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 02-27-2017, 04:16 AM

Wow - great job!

Behind every crazy woman is a man who made her that way! *AMEN!*
The Following User Says Thank You to MedusasSnakes For This Useful Post:
Sersemina (02-27-2017)
Old 02-27-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
Twister level 525:

This just shows how uneven the classes are when it comes to dungeons I have a lvl 435 warrior with a total Str. 35169; dmg of ~5,943,155 and a con. of 27631 and HP 112,941,712 and stuck on twister 506. I hopethat at least the Blacksmith will kinda even things out just a little bit.

have fun, fight hard, die honorably

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 02-28-2017, 12:31 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
This just shows how uneven the classes are when it comes to dungeons I have a lvl 435 warrior with a total Str. 35169; dmg of ~5,943,155 and a con. of 27631 and HP 112,941,712 and stuck on twister 506. I hopethat at least the Blacksmith will kinda even things out just a little bit.
That's not quite true. The math behind each class is very balanced and it's a matter of luck to beat a dungeon. It's true that scouts' luck can vary the most as long as they are not fighting against mages and that is exactly the case here - I haven't faced a strong mage since twister level 468. If my next opponent is a mage, I will be stuck for quite a long time and you will do better against him.

Also, I am quite sure you can beat the monster you are currently stuck at, if you improve your main attr / const ratio. I think the best ratio is 1.7-1.8 and your current ratio is 1.27 - a lot of health but little firepower.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:30 AM

warrior don't have a lot of firepower compared to mages and scouts we tend to have more HP. but yeah been trying to improve that. also the stack is against us as well in the classes of the mobs. way to many warrior bosses which the current one is and have been trying to beat it for over a month now and from another warrior who is lvl 350+ now he is stuck on it as well and he has a good build for his toon as well. so most likely not gonna clear it anytime soon. I know original 13 dungeons warriors had to be about 20+ lvls higher then scouts or mages to finish.

have fun, fight hard, die honorably

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz