Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Mushroom Collector

Oh and now I'm getting infractions and warnings about posting. This forum is weak. I'll go back to being a Senior Member on a more presentable site. Seems some1 doesnt like people like me stirring the honey pot around to much! ^^ Gee I'm only like one of the first 1k members to register on here. Quit editing my posts Bullbound! :p
Old 10-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Anuba, the rules posted for this site apply to all. You could be KO771, and you would still be subject to the rules. You could be Shakes, but that wouldn't matter. Heck, I've gotten infractions too. The rules apply to all.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuba View Post
I love the game, I honestly did, but I dont like how it costs to play now.

Maybe that should say something needs changed. I dunno. Maybe thats just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Anuba, the rules posted for this site apply to all. You could be KO771, and you would still be subject to the rules. You could be Shakes, but that wouldn't matter. Heck, I've gotten infractions too. The rules apply to all.
Then apply me some shrooms! and a 15% chance upgrade! Lolz btw finally some real emotion from Bullbound. HE IS ALIVE!
Old 10-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Stable Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuba View Post
Quit sounding like damn editors and admins and give me some real answers. I know how the game works and its ethics have changed through the years to lean people to buying more shrooms. It seems like a very greedy piglette corp allowing us non shroomers play the game. Or at least thats just based on what I've seen thus far with the items stinking every day oh and lets not forget I can waste more shrooms buy updating the goods, which results in more junk.

Plz burn your money people. Keep buying shrooms.
Can you provide evidence to back up your claim that the ethics of this game has changed?

Nobody is forcing you to click the New Goods button; it's there for those who are fine with spending a mushroom and taking a chance.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:38 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Please sir, can I have some more free stuff with the already free game that I enjoy?

Thank you, to everyone, that CAN afford to buy s as I cannot at this time, due to financial problems, for giving me something to do while filling out applications online.