Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Sheep

Default Multiple Characters

Ive been told that having 2 or more characters is not allowed on one server, but i thought maybe what if those characters did not interact whatsoever? not being in the same guild, just purely for a time waster, to level up and play while your other account is done with? or is it illegal in absolutely all cases?
Old 10-07-2011, 07:49 AM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpa View Post
Ive been told that having 2 or more characters is not allowed on one server, but i thought maybe what if those characters did not interact whatsoever? not being in the same guild, just purely for a time waster, to level up and play while your other account is done with? or is it illegal in absolutely all cases?
It Is Illegal Derp
Old 10-07-2011, 08:07 AM
Sheep

ok not a problem, it would make the game more fun though :p
Old 10-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Truffle Shuffler

It is not allowed to play more as one account on one Server ( one Server one Account pro person) but if you have a brother or a sister and both of you are playing on one pc so each of you can have one account on one server. This will be no multiaccounting.

§ 4 Multi-accounting / account sharing / account sitting

Every player may only use one account per server. If a player plays with more than one account simultaneously, this can result in a ban of all involved accounts.

You should report this to the support, if this were the case.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Sheep

Not to sound aggravating or anything but how do the Dev's actually keep track of this? because for instance i have 5 computers in my home 3 desktops and 2 laptop's i wont mention how many people are in the house but for example but one could abuse this to make 5 accounts, and claim its 5 different people, is it just a trust issue between the players and Devs or is it more controlled? :p
Old 10-07-2011, 08:39 AM
Truffle Shuffler

I don`t know. I asked the german support the same, but they gave me no aswer how this will be work.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Community Manager

There are ways to check if five different persons have one account each or one player has five and just claims his accounts are played by different people.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 10-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Sheep

lol fair enough thanks.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via ICQ to polopoloyuuu

There is no way to check unless you visit the house, everything else is guesswork.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Actually, there are a number of tools that can be used, and sometimes ISPs are the best ones. That takes a bit more time, but it does get the job done. There are also mail providers that can be contacted, programs that can do the work, psychology at work, and so many other ways. Playa Games does investigate pretty thoroughly much of the time. Sometimes they don't have to.