Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 08-12-2016, 05:38 PM
vladko vladko is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 14
Default

Thank you BMW, its like you said: took my about 6-7 attempts in Sunburn desert, before egg dropped. (I had same issue with Devastor... took 5 attempts in Gnarogrim before drop )

Last edited by vladko; 08-12-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 08-12-2016, 05:39 PM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladko View Post
Thank you BMW, its like you said: took my about 6-7 attempts in Sunburn desert, before egg dropped.
Congratulations!
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 08-13-2016, 05:26 PM
Zorago Zorago is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 18
Default

Apparently Leander did post a translated version but hasn't updated it in a while.

Here's a quick overview for the epic pet locations:

Water

Light

Earth

Shadow

Fire


If you want to have anything translated from the German forum let me know!

Last edited by Zorago; 08-13-2016 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 08-14-2016, 11:42 AM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorago View Post
Apparently Leander did post a translated version but hasn't updated it in a while.

Here's a quick overview for the epic pet locations:

Water

Light

Earth

Shadow

Fire


If you want to have anything translated from the German forum let me know!
I stand corrected, thank you Leander and thank you Zorago!
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 08-23-2016, 04:25 PM
Eggman95 Eggman95 is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 37
Default

Hi BMW,
what is the production per hour of the woodcutter hut and the querry with lv20.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 08-23-2016, 05:40 PM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggman95 View Post
Hi BMW,
what is the production per hour of the woodcutter hut and the querry with lv20.
350,000/hr
115,000/hr
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Eggman95 (08-23-2016)
  #137  
Old 08-24-2016, 02:55 PM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Hi Eggman95,

For your German Forum post

Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 08-25-2016, 02:03 AM
Exploit Exploit is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 29
Default

We really need some kind of exchange market where we could swap stones for wood. I have the same problem as you. Or Playa needs to even out wood and stone requirements for stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 09-20-2016, 12:38 PM
dwarf dwarf is offline
Truffle Shuffler
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
350,000/hr
115,000/hr

Pls note that in german forum KO771 announced that the search cost level 20 will be reduced to the costs of level 19.
By the way what is the search cost of level 19?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dwarf For This Useful Post:
rvm1975 (09-20-2016)
  #140  
Old 09-20-2016, 06:43 PM
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Fidget's Griffin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarf View Post
Pls note that in german forum KO771 announced that the search cost level 20 will be reduced to the costs of level 19.
By the way what is the search cost of level 19?
That's a good question, I submitted all of my findings to the German Forum but my account was deleted, you might be able to find it there.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'