Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area

Notices

Old 04-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Dummy

Send a message via ICQ to sizpsymnlip Send a message via AIM to sizpsymnlip
Default A couple of questions about Macroeconomics...?

A couple of questions about Macroeconomics...?
Hi guys, i have found these question on the internet, and i know how to anwser them, but i also know that there are more than just one right anwser...
No, its not my homework, i do it for revision.
I would like you guys to give me as many anwsers as you can...

1. Explain one cause of an increased budget deficit.
2. State and explain two benefits of Privatization.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Just going to put this out there, but number two on your list of questions is something that entire books have been written about. Are you wanting references or essays?
Old 04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Dummy

1. The barrowing of money during a time of economic suitability and decline of national economics. And the refusal to pay it back during times of Economic Stability and prosperity.

2. Being a Marxist i personal believe that the second question is invaded, due to that fact the Privatization does in fact make the industry and economy less competitive and unable to deal with over sea's national organizations,
How ever during a time of free trade Privatization allows for local completion of companies until one has a monopoly and is able to compete with corporation that have been nationalized. but that being said a Monopoly is a very scary thing and some thing i'd never want wished on the world.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Adventurer

I'm sorry but this smacks heavily (and ironically) of a ad bot. Gotta give you credit though, by asking a debatable question this has potential of actual discussion, or as much discussion as can be had about macroeconomics on a game forum. But putting a link to a cartoon that aired 30 years ago, and has another link to buy the series on DVD, in the post and not in your signature is very suspicious.

I'll give "sizpsymnlipa" a chance though, before reporting this. Please post elsewhere in the forums to let us know that you're a real member and not a bot. If you're not, I apologize in advance. If you are, you're a creative one.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
Old 04-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaidah View Post
I'm sorry but this smacks heavily (and ironically) of a ad bot. Gotta give you credit though, by asking a debatable question this has potential of actual discussion, or as much discussion as can be had about macroeconomics on a game forum. But putting a link to a cartoon that aired 30 years ago, and has another link to buy the series on DVD, in the post and not in your signature is very suspicious.

I'll give "sizpsymnlipa" a chance though, before reporting this. Please post elsewhere in the forums to let us know that you're a real member and not a bot. If you're not, I apologize in advance. If you are, you're a creative one.
Highly off-topic, definitely suspicious. Removing the embedded link for safe measure.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Dummy

Ya... i'm kinda a real person... and i'm really a marxist... and i really like to answer hard questions.