Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 8 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Old 04-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Smile JOIN THE SHADOWSLAYERS

hi im shadowmaster77 and im looking for guild members, anyone is welcome to join, ill accept anyone, at the moment i can only add a couple people because i dont have enough gold to make room for more guild memebers, so when i accept yall i would like contributers to help with perks , anyways i want anyone and everyone to join my guild, like i said ill accept anyone, i want my guild to be a nice friendly guild that has a good community and a bunch of freindly people , just mail me and ill accept you and i hope to see you in my guild once i accept you , so come one come all to be a shadowslayer
Old 04-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Mushroom Collector

which server, if it's s1.sfgame.us i'll join, im level 62
Old 04-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Supreme Adventurer

alex235, look at the top of the page when viewing a recruitment thread to see which server they are on. This is an s8 recruitment thread.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Truffle Shuffler

its server 8 alex , is there a way u or me can change it so i can invite you??

Last edited by shadowmaster77; 04-23-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaster77 View Post
hi im shadowmaster77 and im looking for guild members, anyone is welcome to join, ill accept anyone, at the moment i can only add a couple people because i dont have enough gold to make room for more guild memebers, so when i accept yall i would like contributers to help with perks , anyways i want anyone and everyone to join my guild, like i said ill accept anyone, i want my guild to be a nice friendly guild that has a good community and a bunch of freindly people , just mail me and ill accept you and i hope to see you in my guild once i accept you , so come one come all to be a shadowslayer
now i have one guild member who i accepted today, like i said if anyone wants to join just message me and ill accept, and also since its a new guild im trying to work on the perks like treasure and stuff like that , ive upgraded treasure and instructor, and once i get more gold i will upgrade it more , i hope to get some mail from yall soon lol XD

Last edited by shadowmaster77; 04-23-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
now i have one guild member who i accepted today, like i said if anyone wants to join just message me and ill accept, and also since its a new guild im trying to work on the perks like treasure and stuff like that , ive upgraded treasure and instructor, and once i get more gold i will upgrade it more , i hope to get some mail from yall soon lol XD
now ive invited another guild member, and i also upgraded treasure and instructor so send some mail im ready to accept anyone
Old 04-25-2012, 03:36 PM

what are your bonuses it will help in recruiting people if they know your bonuses.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
shadowmaster77 (04-27-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 06:13 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
what are your bonuses it will help in recruiting people if they know your bonuses.
treasure is level 5 , instructor is level 4 , fortress hasnt been upgraded yet because the one guild member i have isn't donating and he really needs to start too , because ive leveled everything up by myself, but those are the bonus levels right now until i get more gold so i can upgrade them
Old 05-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default i havent had the best luck yet :(

i havent had the best luck recruiting yet, so i decided to tell everyone what i have to offer. shadowslayers is a new guild and im upgraded stuff left and right , because i want to make this the best guild i possibly can, i have one guild memeber at the moment, and i plan to have many more. i only have one rule and thats to be friendly and have fun, even though im not big on asking others to donate, it is encouraged to donate to my guild, my guild features are TREASURE LEVEL 6 , INSTURCTOR LEVEL 4 , AND FORTRESS LEVEL 10, i hope to see more posts for people to join my guid. i will accept anyone who is looking for a guild , im on S8 , just send me a message in the game or message me in a private message in the forums either way i will read them and accept you, so i hope everyone has a good day and reads this so we can make this the best guild possible .
Old 05-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:

i havent had the best luck recruiting yet, so i decided to tell everyone what i have to offer. shadowslayers is a new guild and im upgraded stuff left and right , because i want to make this the best guild i possibly can, i have one guild memeber at the moment, and i plan to have many more. i only have one rule and thats to be friendly and have fun, even though im not big on asking others to donate, it is encouraged to donate to my guild, my guild features are TREASURE LEVEL 6 , INSTURCTOR LEVEL 4 , AND FORTRESS LEVEL 10, i hope to see more posts for people to join my guid. i will accept anyone who is looking for a guild , im on S8 , just send me a message in the game or message me in a private message in the forums either way i will read them and accept you, so i hope everyone has a good day and reads this so we can make this the best guild possible .
we have upgraded more stuff now , we have TREASURE AT LEVEL 7 , INSTRUCTOR IS LEVEL 4, AND FORTRESS IS LEVEL 10, i hope to get more guild invitations and messages ingame or in a private message on the forums , im upgrading stuff left and right so hit me up with some invites because im ready to accept anyone