Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 05-16-2016, 05:10 PM
Stable Boy

if it makes you feel any better, I didn't beat that one until my Ocodile was level 51
Old 07-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Blacksmith

So we are a bit into the Pet Update and I have to say my feelings about the Pet system have changed.

I feel the system worked A LOT better at the start, when you could feed each pet once per day. Then you could distribute the food better.

Now it's all about leveling like 3-5 pets overall to beat the habitats.

The other thing is - sure we slowly get through to the epic pets - what a shame that when we will finally get them, they are gonna be totally useless.

I think the biggest problem with Playa is that they create systems that last a year without a plan of what to do with it next. Be it pets or fortress they don't really consider how is it supposed to work after the "quick" fun start.

And let me say it clearly - presenting a totally new system (like pets after fortress) IS NOT THE SOLUTION.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:42 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
So we are a bit into the Pet Update and I have to say my feelings about the Pet system have changed.

I feel the system worked A LOT better at the start, when you could feed each pet once per day. Then you could distribute the food better.

Now it's all about leveling like 3-5 pets overall to beat the habitats.

The other thing is - sure we slowly get through to the epic pets - what a shame that when we will finally get them, they are gonna be totally useless.

I think the biggest problem with Playa is that they create systems that last a year without a plan of what to do with it next. Be it pets or fortress they don't really consider how is it supposed to work after the "quick" fun start.

And let me say it clearly - presenting a totally new system (like pets after fortress) IS NOT THE SOLUTION.
Have u played MMOs in particular? I do and when you compare content to content it always ends in PVP aspect who's the best, that's why I've asked. Every time when company adds content with PVP aspect there's always a path that content follows, no matter what. With Pets it is that we, those who put strategy and thinking on top, collected pets faster than any casuals (ekhem, for clarification, Im non-shroomer) and now our progress is slower but constant as we reached 15th+ pet in habitat and in the meantime when Playa will add content with Pets involved we fight for glory at Pets HoF, it always ends like that when added content have PVP aspect, always.

For me? I dig the overall Pet idea as I gain up to 20% bonus stat - numbers, dem numbers...

Cheers!

~Xs3roN
Old 07-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Blacksmith

Xs3roN, I am just affraid that we won't get any new pets or anything and it's all gonna end at what we've got now. After you get all the pets just feeding the rest won't be that fun.
Old 07-18-2016, 01:03 PM
Community Manager

Level 100 Jellclops could not beat Birdychirp for weeks. Finally, my level 43 Buckfoxion defeated the bird yesterday! Better late than never.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 04-15-2017, 05:01 AM
Blacksmith

I really think there should be changes made to pets on newly created servers.

Heraldon (19th light pet) is just way to easy to get. Not only does this create a disadvantage for other classes (since you get stats out of him for your character) but it also has a big impact on pets PvP system.

When the day comes that we battle against other players light pets, it is very hard to win battles, since most players have Heraldon and don't have other 19th pets.

Right now I have lowest total level on (you guessed it) Light pets, just because of that. My second lowest is Shadow and it's no surprise since Devilsatt (19th shadow pet) is the easiest to get after Heraldon.

On current servers whats done is done, but it would be nice if we had a better balance on new servers.