Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 7 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default The Pub Crawlers

The Pub Crawlers is a casual guild, that has fun taking the game semi-seriously. We have room for a few dedicated players looking for a relaxed place to play. Whether you're a high level nut job like me, or just starting out, this is a good place to be.

Currently our Treasure Bonus is at 112% and our Experience is at 110%!

If your interested, send an in game mail to me, odwan, or to our fearless leader, Dofusius.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Oh, I almost forgot. We have no rules regarding donation of gold or mushrooms, you give what you can when you can. There are also no rules regarding participation, but we would hope that anyone that joins will check in daily for defense and to join guild and dungeon raids.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Treasure and experience now are both at 114% and we are growing slowly. I'd still like to hear from a few more players looking for a fun and relaxed place to play.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Truffle Shuffler

116% on the bonuses now and 10 dungeon raids completed.

We still have room for a couple more adventurous souls that like a relaxed playing atmosphere, with no stifling rules or requirements to join.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:21 AM
Truffle Shuffler

We are still here and still growing. Bonuses are at 118% now and we could still use a few more players that want a friendly atmosphere, with no strict rules or requirements.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Bonuses at 120% and we still have some room for casual players looking for a good group to play with.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Bonuses are now at 128%.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Still Looking

So, after 18 months, we're still here, we are still looking for people to join the party and we refuse to die! It's interesting, we have 5 fully active, high level members and a couple that still drop in and yet we have maintained a rank of 17 for months on this server.

Is your guild fading away? I know that some of our greatest enemies are mere shells of their former glory and it is kind of sad to see, but it is also the way these games go.

Want to keep fighting? Join the Pub Crawlers, like I said, WE REFUSE TO DIE and we want you to fight with us.

Send a request to myself (odwan) our glorious leader Dofusius or our War Marshal, Finire.

As always, our only requirement is that you have fun.

If no one wants to join us, we will soldier on!