Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 10-03-2015, 08:59 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Boycott Vids

At his point the video rewards are close to zero. You get less than 1/3 of a spin of the wheel with a chance to gain a worthless items.

I understand there were players bot farming shrooms but instead of fixing the problem rewards were diminished to the fox mount.

Now for no reason that I can understand the fox mount is removed and the reward is again diminished. I hope you will join me in sending a message by not clicking on vids until something is done.

Thank you and enjoy the day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crazy Edd For This Useful Post:
Neophyte (10-06-2015)
Old 10-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Edd View Post
At his point the video rewards are close to zero. You get less than 1/3 of a spin of the wheel with a chance to gain a worthless items.

I understand there were players bot farming shrooms but instead of fixing the problem rewards were diminished to the fox mount.

Now for no reason that I can understand the fox mount is removed and the reward is again diminished. I hope you will join me in sending a message by not clicking on vids until something is done.

Thank you and enjoy the day.
I don't pay to play and even I gave up on the "free" vids a long time ago. Either they were buggy or had ridiculous requirements (such as the one you had to click every 20 seconds for a new page! o_0!) I am just happy playing with my dragon mount that I repurchase every 14 days. Makes life simpler.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Sheep

Default Vids? What vids?

I disabled them on my end. ridiculous for all the reasons stated previously.