Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 10-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Blacksmith

Default Fortress Attackes

Do you get messages when other players attack you? Or is it only if they take resources from you that you will get a message? Or nothing at all?
Please advise.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipClaw View Post
Do you get messages when other players attack you? Or is it only if they take resources from you that you will get a message? Or nothing at all?
Please advise.
you can check mail -> battles for mails with "attack a fortress" type of fight

and you will see result of battle with quantity of lost resources
Old 10-03-2015, 03:49 PM

wins and losses are shown.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 10-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Blacksmith

Thank you, did not see that.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Blacksmith

Different question now about fortress attacks, since I seem to have trouble finding the link that was posted on how everything works on the fortress. Now please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought when you are attacked by another player you only lose stock of what is being produced and has not been claimed by you. Is this correct? If not then I think I might have found a bug.
Reason for this question is due to me being home when I was attacked and saw what was taken. I lost the battle against Elsir on S2, and saw that they had won 8387 wood, and 2622 stone. My only issue with this loss was that I had claimed most of my wood/stone. So the amount won is not correct. If it is my claimed storage and they should have taken half of the inventory, then the amount is off, and it should have been higher.
And just in case some says that I was attacked by another player, that is why it is lower. Elsir attacked me today at 5pm approx today, my last loss of the fortress was Oct 25, 2015.
Please advise.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:28 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipClaw View Post
Different question now about fortress attacks, since I seem to have trouble finding the link that was posted on how everything works on the fortress. Now please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought when you are attacked by another player you only lose stock of what is being produced and has not been claimed by you. Is this correct? If not then I think I might have found a bug.
Reason for this question is due to me being home when I was attacked and saw what was taken. I lost the battle against Elsir on S2, and saw that they had won 8387 wood, and 2622 stone. My only issue with this loss was that I had claimed most of my wood/stone. So the amount won is not correct. If it is my claimed storage and they should have taken half of the inventory, then the amount is off, and it should have been higher.
And just in case some says that I was attacked by another player, that is why it is lower. Elsir attacked me today at 5pm approx today, my last loss of the fortress was Oct 25, 2015.
Please advise.
50% of whats being produced in your hut and quarry, 10% of whats stored in your fortress
Old 10-29-2015, 02:58 AM
Blacksmith

Thank you! Will need to pay attention now and see if that is correct, or if there is a bug.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:20 AM
Community Manager

"Different question now about fortress attacks, since I seem to have trouble finding the link that was posted on how everything works on the fortress"

Here's the fortress manual:

http://forum.sfgame.us/showpost.php?...0&postcount=16

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (11-10-2015), Neophyte (10-30-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 06:13 PM
Blacksmith

THANK YOU Lender!!!!