Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 09-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Blacksmith

you only need your luck up to 8000 to fully cover anyone within 400 level
Old 09-23-2015, 03:13 PM

The level of a player doesn't make a difference in what damage you shell out but; it does make a difference in your HP for a warrior the formula is con*5*(level+1)

so lets say you have a level 370 with 15k con that gives him base of abt 27,825,000 HP. now you compare it to the level 350 with same con and you get abt 26,250,000.

now of course all this is nothing if say one has a Poel and the other don't and or one has more player DP cleared then the other.

these are things to consider b4 making a choice. I do know a player on s4 and s8 that goes for gold and yes he is tough to beat but I know on s4 for sure I beat him on a regular basis and not to say I didn't lose a few but IMO the level difference has to be closer for the gold player for it to be in his advantage I would say less then 10 levels at best maybe can push it to 15 levels buit not more then that.

but remember we can talk strategy till we are blue in the face so in the end it is what style you are comfortable playing. I know for me it is exp. s10 is a good example build your toon right and can get ranked in HoF higher then most your level. on s10 lvl 274 and ranked 14th. on s3 I took 1st when most top 20 players were 20 levels higher then me I caught up and passed most since then.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 09-23-2015, 05:10 PM
Stable Boy

You still have to invest the gold earlier into luck to get 8000 in luck. The higher level player can spend his gold on con or str, int, dex. The armor situation is very important for Warriors. They can't just buy good stat items if the armor isn't high enough to take on higher level players.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:33 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
The level of a player doesn't make a difference in what damage you shell out but; it does make a difference in your HP for a warrior the formula is con*5*(level+1)

so lets say you have a level 370 with 15k con that gives him base of abt 27,825,000 HP. now you compare it to the level 350 with same con and you get abt 26,250,000.

now of course all this is nothing if say one has a Poel and the other don't and or one has more player DP cleared then the other.

these are things to consider b4 making a choice. I do know a player on s4 and s8 that goes for gold and yes he is tough to beat but I know on s4 for sure I beat him on a regular basis and not to say I didn't lose a few but IMO the level difference has to be closer for the gold player for it to be in his advantage I would say less then 10 levels at best maybe can push it to 15 levels buit not more then that.

but remember we can talk strategy till we are blue in the face so in the end it is what style you are comfortable playing. I know for me it is exp. s10 is a good example build your toon right and can get ranked in HoF higher then most your level. on s10 lvl 274 and ranked 14th. on s3 I took 1st when most top 20 players were 20 levels higher then me I caught up and passed most since then.
You also forgot to mention s3 and s10 are dead servers
Old 09-23-2015, 07:52 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp View Post
You still have to invest the gold earlier into luck to get 8000 in luck. The higher level player can spend his gold on con or str, int, dex. The armor situation is very important for Warriors. They can't just buy good stat items if the armor isn't high enough to take on higher level players.
I think for luck the XP player would suffer more since the higher level you are, the less luck you have. The gold player, on the other hand, has more to spend on luck. It is the same for other stats since my assumption is the gold player would make more gold than the XP player.

For armor, I've learn that if you take your armor divided by 50 for warrior, 25 for scout, and 10 for mage, you will have the highest level that would take full defense rate from your armor. In this case, a warrior at level 305 with 22000 armor could already reduce 50% damage from a level 440.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:18 AM

Well neither server is booming and when I first took #1 on s3 it was far from dead.

As for luck I haven't had to put gold into it for about a year now been at 50% for that long now if not longer.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 09-24-2015, 04:22 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
I'd say wait this conversation out until after the fortress to see how that will affect things. Especially if bonuses and rewards are based on level (or even HoF rank, though that would be too genius for Playa )
Now, based on Fortress gems, this variable could change again
Old 09-24-2015, 06:12 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Now, based on Fortress gems, this variable could change again
How much does the level-based gem affect the players? What could the gem exactly do?
Old 09-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by godevil View Post
How much does the level-based gem affect the players? What could the gem exactly do?
adds stats to equipment