Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:39 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Best time to replace epic items.

Hi all.

I play warrior in US 1 server. When I see the new gear on quest or shop,
consider of change my epic gear to main attiribute gear.

here is the question. I heard that 3 stat epic gears change if find 2x str boost gear. So, +all stat gear should be changed if there is 3x str boost gear?

Last edited by velleta; 11-23-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:51 AM
Supreme Adventurer

It really depends on what you are going for. Which stat(s) do you want the most? Epic gear is tricky. Some will change it when the benefit it gives is less than the other, in terms of cost for raising the stats. Others, will do like you just described and replace it when the total bonus stats are greater. Others still don't care about luck and use the doubled bonus as you describe for epic items that add to their primary stat, constitution, and luck.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:11 AM
Community Manager

Personally, I use S&F Rechner 3.4 which is a small but nice calculator and simulator. It is German-only though. However, there are other calculators available, too. Check out http://sftools.info/ for example.

Without using tools I only get rid of an epic if the new item is way better. If the epic items adds +300 to your primary attribute, constitution and luck, the new items must add +600 or more to your primary attribute. Let's say the new item's primary attribute add twice the epic item's primary attribute or more.

Alternatively, you can also fight against a dungeon monster with the epic item a couple of times, then swap items and fight against it again a coule of items...and compare the results of the fights.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
rnv777 (03-12-2016)