Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 4 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 06-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Slick's Slicksters is recruiting (casuals)

Announcement:Slick's Slicksters is under new management. It is my proud honor to hand the reins over to "Crazylady" and boy is she CRAZY! Still in the top 20 guilds as a causal guild and still have lots of slots available. Currently at 78% on both treasure an XP and completed 7 dungeon raids. Contact crazylady in-game to join one of the coolest and easiest going guild on server 4.

A casual guild for those non-competitive players who buy little to no mushrooms. Only requirement is to have fun in the game. Donate if you like or not. I don't care. If you like, you can donate what you aren't going to use at the end of the day like I am. contact "crazylady" in-game on server 4. We are currently at 78% Treasure and 78% Experience. I will update this post as the percentages continue to grow! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by slickdiggity; 02-08-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:40 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Would like to welcome Kendiman to the guild. I hope he has as much fun here as I do.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:00 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Would like to welcome Twill to the guild. There is still plenty of room for those wanting to join. At the moment we are @ 8% Treasure, 6% Experience...and growing. So come join a guild without all the harsh requirements. Remember, at Slick's Slicksters, we are here to have fun not have another job.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Guild update:

We are up to 8, great members and have 2 slot left before we have to upgrade. We are currently at 22% Treasure and 22% Experience. I will update this post as the percentages continue to grow! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by slickdiggity; 07-29-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Currently have 2 slots available to casual players. No pressure, just fun. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Truffle Shuffler

1 slot open for players of all lvls. No requirements or minimums. We are currently at 24% Treasure and 24% Experience. I will update this post as the percentages continue to grow! Looking forward to hearing from you

Last edited by slickdiggity; 08-03-2011 at 09:15 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Truffle Shuffler

We are now up to 44% on treasure and 44% on experience. If you are looking for a no pressure guild to join, we have 3 slots available. Looking forward to hearing from you. Just send a quick message to "slickdiggity" in game have fun.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:51 AM
Truffle Shuffler

We have cleaned up some inactive/left players and have 4 slots to fill. If you are looking for a low-key group, and want the benefits and protections of a guild, but don't want to deal with all the "requirements" hit us up. We have started doing some guild attacks and should be raiding in the future as well.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Truffle Shuffler

WOW despite being a "casual" guild, we are currently ranked #15 on the server. we have spots available and are will to lvl up to include you. We are at 54% on both treasure and XP so come join the easy guild to be a member of and have FUN!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Truffle Shuffler

We are currently recruiting new members. If you want to play and have fun without all the required donations and hassles give Slickdiggity a yell in-game. We are currently still ranked 15 and have been as high as 13. We have also completed the first 2 guild dungeons and have 64% on both treasure and XP! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Slickdiggity