Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 03-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Hi,

Im a new player on s3 and I hope I can join your guild to get some guidance on how to play the game and such. Thanks in advance.

My IGN in s3 is laststandtrino =)
Old 03-02-2012, 02:34 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Invitation sent and hope to see you playing soon.

Holding Bay has also just completed another dungeon, so now we offer 128% bonuses to gold and experience in addition to everything else. We also have 12 spots open for those seeking a guild, before we start getting rid of some folks that have quit the game.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:57 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Thanks.. but sorry to trouble you again can i get the invite again ? cos i deleted my old character to make a new one.

Sorry for the inconvenience..

IGN : laststandtrino
Old 03-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Invite sent. Just a reminder that starting over instead of fixing from where you are does restart the cool down timer from when you rejoin until you can join a guild fight. If you need help fixing an error made, just ask the guild and someone will surely know the answer.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Supreme Adventurer

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!
All members of s3 with a desire to have fun, maybe learn a bit, and escape the requirements of gold donations, your freedom is here!
Well, not here here as in the forums, but on s3, over there.

Holding Bay is proud to announce that the tips, advice, jokes, and fun are here to stay with room for a minimum 12 more members. A few of our current members are suspected to have quit, but I'm waiting for confirmation through other methods of contact. Come join Holding Bay and spend all of your gold on yourself, as we have no donation requirements. We also offer 128% bonuses to both experience and gold, maximum fortress, and a wide variety of members. If you are interested in joining us, just drop me a note in this thread, by PM on the forums, mail in game, or a whisper in game. In every place, my name is the same. You can also send any officer an ingame mail, to insure that they do not miss it.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Truffle Shuffler

WE HEAR YE...

Holding Bay is the best guild with NO DONATION requirements

See ya at the bay...
Old 03-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Supreme Adventurer

With 128% bonuses for all, 2 shots at becoming an officer in no time at all, and weekly tips, what can go wrong? Well...wait, don't answer that. This is Holding Bay. Lots of stuff can go wrong, such as a box of cats being stored next to a box of mice, Shakes's potions being stored instead of being dumped down the drain, and we are still recovering from the unfortunate fate of someone that stored kerosene, oxygen, and a box of faulty lighters in the same storage shed.

Ok, so ignore the fact that we have a few safety issues. We like to poke folks with swords and arrows, launch chickens out of the Chicken Master 3000, smack folks with the snapping turtle on a stick, and dance with our shrunken head staff of the dark forces. This is a party just waiting for you!

Come join the insanity, stick around for a bit and maybe learn a bit from our weekly tip newsletter, and save all your money for yourself while getting stronger. We have no donation requirements. We have no participation in war requirements (although it is appreciated greatly). We don't have any requirements at all...well, we do ask that you log in from time to time but that is it. Holding Bay is a fun group that will take all levels for any length of time. We currently have room for 25+ members as several have quit the game but did not delete their account. If you and/or your guild would like to come join us, drop any officer or myself a note and we'll be glad to invite you.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Supreme Adventurer

It has been a long time coming, my friends and future friends, but Holding Bay now has an accurate count for those we can fit. If you are tall, short, fat, skinny, or anything in-between, Holding Bay will fit you perfectly...even if you want to go naked when you ride into battle!

Holding Bay offers a weekly dungeon attempt (we have the next boss down to half health), 128% bonuses that we earned and payed for on our own, weekly tips to help you conquer the game's controls and mechanics (aka how to play and how the game works), no mount requirements, no donation requirements, no level requirements, and room for your friends too. We have 27 spots open. Yes, we can fit 27 new members, and all you have to do is ask to join.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bullbound For This Useful Post:
Kaung Htike Tun (06-02-2012)
Old 08-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Supreme Adventurer

I regret to say that the person funding our monthly contests will not be doing so 1 month from now. If you would like an opportunity to win one last prize while playing S&F, learning about the game, and taking on a few challenges (such as killing a treasure stealing pink bunny), then come join Holding Bay.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I have been in one guild and one guild only during my career in S&F, and I must say, Holding Bay, and especially Bullbound, has taught me the ins and outs of the game by sending weekly tips and always promptly answering questions that may arise. Everyone in the guild is laid back and we are always looking for new active members.