Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 08-18-2012, 05:19 AM
Blacksmith

Default A few suggestions

• World teleport: I think there is a problem with dead servers. In s4 for example guilds outside top 10 have most of their players inactive. People may want to join other servers with more active guilds, higher level players and better competition. Teleporting your hero however, shouldn’t reset any of your stats (except for honor maybe). I wouldn’t like to spend more than a year pushing my hero to a high level and then start all over again. This option could be costly: a ticket for a new world (server) may worth 1 mushroom per hero level (or more) with a minimum of 100 mushrooms. This may result in multi accounting, but so what? People will pay a high price to get their heroes together so I think they would deserve it. Hero transfer will certainly not cause server overcrowding because most probably the newcomers will not be more than a few thousands per server.
  • Autopilot: Am I the only fool who doesn’t use a bot? Here is the situation: many of the shroomers have a job and need to go to work. So you spend 8 hours at work, 1-2 hours traveling, 5+ hours for 300 thirst…and you need to sleep after all, so do you have time for anything else? You can’t afford to do only 100 thirst if you want to be among the top players. Using mushrooms to skip quests is not a good option either – I’ve wasted quite a lot of mushrooms skipping quests lately and I don’t like it. You feel like a prisoner of this game and this may be a good reason to quit. Instead, we could use ‘autopilots’ legally (without the risk of being banned) which will complete the quests without any experience optimization - this could be the prize for using them.
  • New dungeons/raids and removing the experience drops: No doubt the most interesting part of the game are the dungeons and guild raids. Here’s what happens at level 250+: you do 4-5 dungeons, then you wait a couple of months till level 275 and you do another 2 dungeons, then in 3-4 months(or maybe more) you get to level 300 and do one more dungeon… You get the idea? It is BORING… You just do quests day after day, month after month, year after year. That’s not very funny. Instead you could add new dungeons and make leveling faster by removing the experience drops every 25 levels after level 100 (or maybe change the whole experience calculation formula). The game shouldn’t end at level 400. Why not 500 or even 1000? However, it shouldn’t take you a century to get there. If you are not a shroomer, you will certainly quit after level 250 because gaining a level would take you nearly two weeks.
  • Weekend events: Why does it have to be ‘special weekend event’ and not just ‘weekend event’, i.e. – every weekend. Slow leveling is a big problem and a good reason to quit, so improving the experience event (experience x3) and adding new events (for example ‘All double’ - experience x2, gold x2) will be a good improvement.
  • Improving the toilet: Tomorrow I’ll reach aura level 12 and so far I only got a single epic and I dropped it back in the toilet because I already had a better one. You could make the toilet drop a sure epic after a certain level (for example 12 or 14). After all, you drop a lot of items that worth a huge amount of gold and you deserve to get something better than a crappy ring at the end. You could also put a maximal limit to the mana required to fill the toilet – 700 is a good number (28 days with normal items). It’s ridiculous to wait for two months to fill the toilet.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 08-19-2012 at 02:47 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sersemina For This Useful Post:
demonwarrior (08-18-2012), Lord Arse (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 07:03 AM
Stable Boy

So basically this game is way too boring after 200-250 level....i'm 157 now and i don't want to quit a year and more of playing...pls do something about it...great post Sersemina
Old 08-18-2012, 09:08 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Only commenting some of your ideas with knowledge of official answers in Germany 2010...2012 and my personal taste at one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
  • Autopilot: Am I the only fool who doesn’t use a bot? Here is the situation: many of the shroomers have a job and need to go to work. So you spend 8 hours at work, 1-2 hours traveling, 5+ hours for 300 thirst…and you need to sleep after all, so do you have time for anything else? You can’t afford to do only 100 thirst if you want to be among the top players. Using mushrooms to skip quests is not a good option either – I’ve wasted quite a lot of mushrooms skipping quests lately and I don’t like it. You feel like a prisoner of this game and this may be a good reason to quit. Instead, we could use ‘autopilots’ legally (without the risk of being banned) which will complete the quests without any experience optimization - this could be the prize for using them.
  • I prefer contact with players - so 100% against bots/autopilots and in favor of more strict bann policies
    (Able to play besides work = 80% of guild, deep pockets with skipping 20% for over 1 year )

Quote:
  • New dungeons/raids and removing the experience drops: No doubt the most interesting part of the game are the dungeons and guild raids. Here’s what happens at level 250+: you do 4-5 dungeons, then you wait a couple of months till level 275 and you do another 2 dungeons, then in 3-4 months(or maybe more) you get to level 300 and do one more dungeon… You get the idea? It is BORING… You just do quests day after day, month after month, year after year. That’s not very funny. Instead you could add new dungeons and make leveling faster by removing the experience drops every 25 levels after level 100 (or maybe change the whole experience calculation formula). The game shouldn’t end at level 400. Why not 500 or even 1000? However, it shouldn’t take you a century to get there. If you are not a shroomer, you will certainly quit after level 250 because gaining a level would take you nearly two weeks.
  • Highlevel content is a demand in Germany since 2010, which is sadly not provided at high quality so far:
    Dungeon 11 +12: bugusing days, the stats of the dungeons were modified several times (too easy, too difficult), some battled all using shrooms within minutes in the "easy sessions"
    Dungeon 13 is unbalanced if you think about it:
    Hunters have 9 Dungeons for Epicequip, 1 for Dex - they are since months at boss 13/10 waiting for a series of lucky punches (100% evade).

Warriors and Mage face their own classes every 2 bosses and therefore have more difficult dungeon experience, Mage 0% evade + boss life compared to his own tiny life, Warrior vs. Warriors with significant more life based on *5 level bonus. (Mage current max is 13/7 down, Warrior 13/8 down)

There the unwillingness to provide something specific for the 3 classes, in order to provide all obstacles of equal hight.

------------

Likely to come: survival dungeons. (As proposed in Germany highly unbalanced, so not commenting this until they provide an update in this fashion against the warnings of several users)

==========

Removing exp drops:
    Official results from the german board:
    300 declined and unchanged
    325 declined but reduced
    350 uncommented

============

Max 400: necessary since they programmed it in this fashion
    (You've the gold cap, where changes are declined since the 1st player reported it - there were hints to further caps, which remain secret (probably weapon damage, life of bosses, ...)
    -> some ideas for beyond 400 were already collected (restart in hell mode, a new world with extended skill sets, ...) but the transition to a non flash platform should be used, if they are willing to do this ? ...

Quote:
  • Weekend events: Why does it have to be ‘special weekend event’ and not just ‘weekend event’, i.e. – every weekend. Slow leveling is a big problem and a good reason to quit, so improving the experience event (experience x3) and adding new events (for example ‘All double’ - experience x2, gold x2) will be a good improvement.
  • Declined so far, without stating a reason.

Quote:
  • Improving the toilet: Tomorrow I’ll reach aura level 12 and so far I only got a single epic and I dropped it back in the toilet because I already had a better one. You could make the toilet drop a sure epic after a certain level (for example 12 or 14). After all, you drop a lot of items that worth a huge amount of gold and you deserve to get something better than a shitty ring at the end. You could also put a maximal limit to the mana required to fill the toilet – 700 is a good number (28 days with normal items). It’s ridiculous to wait for two months to fill the toilet.
The idea behind this: Increase your Aura, the items are just small benefits (and were not part of the original implementation idea). They made it so slow, that again no one can get away with a significant advantage. This is the tone communicated in the German board from Playa.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragorth the Vengeful For This Useful Post:
DominicS (08-18-2012)
Old 08-19-2012, 02:42 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Here are a few things you may not have noticed.

In regards to the first suggestion, such combining of accounts would have a high potential for an increase of game exploitation as multiple accounts have shown repeatedly why they are a bannable offense.

In regards to your personal dislike of not liking to use mushrooms to complete 300 thirst and wanting to bot instead, such actions have been combined in the past. You demand that it not be capable of maximizing experience, but bot use would find a way to do such. Also, allowing such leads to many events that are undesired such as timed personal dungeon attacks, automated wars, and more. There is a reason that the banned behavior is not allowed.

I would love to know which server(s) you are on and whom you character(s) are, because a lot of the requests are similar to a single user and do not show much flow with the actual higher level experience of the long term players. It is possible to get in the top 10 without buying a single mushroom. The dungeons can be beat faster than you list, and a lot can happen in the two weeks it takes to level that you are listing. There are many ways to gain xp such as guild wars, too.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:45 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
In regards to the first suggestion, such combining of accounts would have a high potential for an increase of game exploitation as multiple accounts have shown repeatedly why they are a bannable offense.
The main idea of the teleport was not to do multi-accounting (this could be a side effect), but the ability to move to another server if you want to. I could try some of the German servers for example, but not starting from level 1.

Quote:
In regards to your personal dislike of not liking to use mushrooms to complete 300 thirst and wanting to bot instead, such actions have been combined in the past. You demand that it not be capable of maximizing experience, but bot use would find a way to do such. Also, allowing such leads to many events that are undesired such as timed personal dungeon attacks, automated wars, and more. There is a reason that the banned behavior is not allowed.
Don't get me wrong. I don't support bot use. The 'autopilot' could just complete the quests (or at least some of them) so that I can have more spare time without having to quit the game.

Quote:
I would love to know which server(s) you are on and whom you character(s) are, because a lot of the requests are similar to a single user and do not show much flow with the actual higher level experience of the long term players. It is possible to get in the top 10 without buying a single mushroom. The dungeons can be beat faster than you list, and a lot can happen in the two weeks it takes to level that you are listing. There are many ways to gain xp such as guild wars, too.
I am Sersemina, level 268 from s4 (we are teammates in mitrhal hall) and I don't have heroes in other servers (like I said, I barely have the time for this one). I am a dedicated player, but I don't see how anybody could get in the top 10 without buying mushrooms. And about guild war experience - it is neglectable: for me - 2 guild wars a day ~3mln exp while I need ~222mln per level.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:53 AM
Stable Boy

Quote:
It is possible to get in the top 10 without buying a single mushroom.
I'm glad you said that cause I was starting to think that i'll never be good 'cause I am not a shroomer...

I just agree with dungeon and toilet complains..You see i'm 157 level and in last dungeon i managed to complete i got pretty bad item (i had a much better one) and the boss i am at now is 220 level...I think i will manage to beat him when i ding 200 level...that is not fair..there should be more bosses... And the toilet...i know that its not about items its about aura level...but i still have items i had like month ago...where should i get epics if not from dungeons and toilet...and i don't...
I'm not trying to be a smart-*** i just like this game and i don't wanna get bored when i get to higher levels
Old 09-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragorth the Vengeful View Post
Weekend events: Why does it have to be ‘special weekend event’ and not just ‘weekend event’, i.e. – every weekend. Slow leveling is a big problem and a good reason to quit, so improving the experience event (experience x3) and adding new events (for example ‘All double’ - experience x2, gold x2) will be a good improvement.
Declined so far, without stating a reason.
I can actually answer this one. It's done this fashion for non-shroomers.

When you do not play on shrooms, you are not able to sustain a 50% mount all the time.

And so Playa comes with the following option to a non-shroomer:

If you buy just 30 a month, then you will be able to buy 20 Beers during the main event (gold / exp) and the remaining 10 you can use to sustain your 50% mount more.

They really thought this through!

As for more or better exp events, it's tricky. This would be a great addition for high levels. But already with tons of dungeons, scrapbook and a decent guild the first 100 levels go instantly.

Last edited by Arturu; 09-10-2012 at 05:18 PM.