Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 04-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default S&F Dig Out Of Economic Recession - Patch v1.70.496 Official Discussion

It would'nt let me reply [to this] to him in the Game forum, so im gonna do it here:

Quote iTZKooPA

__________________________________________________ ______________
Faithful supporters of the standard, have long petitioned to change the local economic policy to the standard. Defendants constantly shouted “But there’s a low cap” in rebuttal to their suggestions. Unphased, the dynamic duo worked for months to modify key economic bottlenecks, wheeling and dealing to provide you, the good people of Shakes & Fidget – The Game, with an update to change the world as you know it.

Patch v1.70.496 includes the long-awaited increase to the personal cap. Previously maximized at 10,000,000 , a level that was easily overcome by level 200+ players during the Gold Weekend Event, players now have a cap of an insane 1,000,000,000 . That’s one billion. Hopefully, inflation never causes S&F to campaign again.

Updates:
The gold cap for characters has been increased dramatically, from 10 million to a maximum of 1 billion gold. This change does not impact the guild or Guard Duty caps.
Guilds can now attack any other guild. The 3,000 Honor restriction has been removed. However, costs for attacking far below your guild’s honor will likely outweigh the benefits.
Assorted minor bug fixes.

The patch is scheduled to launch internationally tomorrow, Tuesday, April 23, 2013

__________________________________________________ ______________

You spelled "I don't know" wrong
Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Mushroom Collector

So... What is up with this? We have the patch for 2 days now, and still there is a goldcap of 10 milion gold. When will we be able to hunt for that bilion?

Vistit our blog at scumbase.blogspot.com and have fun. And while you're at it, why don't you leave us a message?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:29 AM

I am not sure to be honest I am trying to find this out myself please be patient and once I know what is going on I will let you all know.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 AM
Adventurer

maybe they shouldnt post the release date in the future...since it seems like a big tease...until they..you know..actually release the thing
Old 04-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Wannabe Griffin

german servers rolled to Ver. 452 today, no changelog or anything for that.

May be after release of version 449 some additional bugs showed up and they delayed the release out of this reason

Leaving based on activity decline

Officer in the Top 1 guild and sort of co-leader for > 1.5 years
> Lvl 300 10/30/12 as 17th player (stopping financing)
> 17/5xK is either a sign for a superior player or the warning sign for the deaths of many before

> 11/23/13 retiring as guild officer
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragorth the Vengeful For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (04-25-2013)
Old 04-25-2013, 09:13 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

I am trying to get more information on why it was delayed and when it's now coming.

As you're aware, Playa doesn't announce international release dates more than a few days in advance, at which point the new content/patch has already been tested. It's unlike the company to delay after a date has been announced.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (04-25-2013), Ghettoforce (04-25-2013)
Old 04-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Mushroom Collector

So.. then why is there still a big announcement stating that this content will be released in .496 releasing on 23th of april on the forum, the blog and facebook? When you found out that the promised content wasn't present, couldn't you have updated the information so we would know that it isn't an issue at our side?

We know Playa is lousy with giving information. But once the information is out, some follow up would be nice if things change (for whatever reason).

EDIT: even if it is something like: "For some reason the new features don't work yet. We have no idea why, but we are trying to find out. We'll inform you as soon as we know something. Have some free shrooms while waiting "

Vistit our blog at scumbase.blogspot.com and have fun. And while you're at it, why don't you leave us a message?

Last edited by Ghettoforce; 04-25-2013 at 09:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghettoforce For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (04-25-2013)
Old 04-25-2013, 09:31 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Not everything has been released yet. If you check the Options and hover over the version number you'll see the server is still behind.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Mushroom Collector

At the risk of getting annoying (which isn't my intention, but I'm trying to make a point), that would still warrant for an update of the announcements (seeing the 23rd has come and went and we got the game version to .496). It is very disheartening to come to the official forum for the latest information about a promised release only to end up not finding any information about it at all. Even if it is just to tell that you have no idea what the hold up is yet.

If you make a promise (a date and the actual content of the .496 release in this case) which you can't keep for whatever reason, at least tell us about it. No hard feelings, just keep us informed.

Now where are those free shrooms to ease the pain of waiting =)

EDIT: I see you did just that after your post above. Thank you for that.

Last edited by Ghettoforce; 04-25-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettoforce View Post
At the risk of getting annoying (which isn't my intention, but I'm trying to make a point), that would still warrant for an update of the announcements (seeing the 23rd has come and went and we got the game version to .496). It is very disheartening to come to the official forum for the latest information about a promised release only to end up not finding any information about it at all. Even if it is just to tell that you have no idea what the hold up is yet.

If you make a promise (a date and the actual content of the .496 release in this case) which you can't keep for whatever reason, at least tell us about it. No hard feelings, just keep us informed.

Now where are those free shrooms to ease the pain of waiting =)

EDIT: I see you did just that after your post above. Thank you for that.
Agreed.